There are 261 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Charlotte will be 17 time Women's champ by next year lol

Nah, at some point they are going to throw Nia Jax in there, as a Brock lesnar unbeatable champ.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
George 'The Animal' Steele passed away this morning at the age of 79.

• dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KayFabe:
Nah, at some point they are going to throw Nia Jax in there, as a Brock lesnar unbeatable champ.

As they should..nia sexy as FUUUUUU
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by evil:
It definitely has been overplayed. We're gonna get one for Bayley next week too. I'm happy for her but I'm pissed that they did the change so early. That would have been a great Wrestlemania moment for her. Not only getting the title but ending Charlotte's streak.

I hated that they had her go over and win the strap with help from Sasha, her first title win should have been clean. I get the story they want to tell but no just no.

Exactly! You don't have your top female baby face in the whole company win her first championship because of outside interference. They ruined a fantastic moment for her.

It was also too soon IMO. She needed to build to the moment over time...I think they should have waited until sometime this summer or at SummerSlam.

They screwed up with Sasha and they are now screwing up with Bayley. It's like Vince never watched and learned how they succeeded in properly booking the women in NXT.
It definitely has been overplayed. We're gonna get one for Bayley next week too. I'm happy for her but I'm pissed that they did the change so early. That would have been a great Wrestlemania moment for her. Not only getting the title but ending Charlotte's streak.

I hated that they had her go over and win the strap with help from Sasha, her first title win should have been clean. I get the story they want to tell but no just no.

Exactly! You don't have your top female baby face in the whole company win her first championship because of outside interference. They ruined a fantastic moment for her.

It was also too soon IMO. She needed to build to the moment over time...I think they should have waited until sometime this summer or at SummerSlam.

They screwed up with Sasha and they are now screwing up with Bayley. It's like Vince never watched and learned how they succeeded in properly booking the women in NXT.

Honestly, he probably didn't.
Yup, Wyatt Family triple threat at WM.

As seen on Tuesday's episode of SmackDown Live, Randy Orton forfeited his WWE Title match against Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 33 this year. Daniel Bryan would later announced on Talking Smack that there will be a Battle Royal to determine a new #1 contender for the WWE Title next week's episode of SmackDown.

The belief is WWE did this angle was to help fill storyline for the next month and Orton is still in the plans for the WWE Title match against Bray at WrestleMania. WWE officials have also been considering making the match at WrestleMania a Wyatt Family Triple Threat for WWE Title.

Speaking of WrestleMania, AJ Styles being included in next week's #1 Contender Battle Royal will be part of the build for his match against Shane McMahon at WrestleMania.

http://www.pwmania.com/backstage-news-on-the-randy-orton-bray-wyatt-storyline
Yup, Wyatt Family triple threat at WM.

As seen on Tuesday's episode of SmackDown Live, Randy Orton forfeited his WWE Title match against Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 33 this year. Daniel Bryan would later announced on Talking Smack that there will be a Battle Royal to determine a new #1 contender for the WWE Title next week's episode of SmackDown.

The belief is WWE did this angle was to help fill storyline for the next month and Orton is still in the plans for the WWE Title match against Bray at WrestleMania. WWE officials have also been considering making the match at WrestleMania a Wyatt Family Triple Threat for WWE Title.

Speaking of WrestleMania, AJ Styles being included in next week's #1 Contender Battle Royal will be part of the build for his match against Shane McMahon at WrestleMania.

http://www.pwmania.com/backstage-news-on-the-randy-orton-bray-wyatt-storyline

YES!!!!
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by KayFabe:

As they should..nia sexy as FUUUUUU

Meh....

Bayley is yet another character that i just don't get. Mediocre on the Mic. Fair (at best) wrestler. Not particularly attractive IMO. Finishing move unspectacular.

Oh wait! She's been a fan all her life and likes to hug people!

Originally posted by socal9er42:

Meh....

Nia Jaxx is yet another character that i just don't get. Mediocre on the Mic. Fair (at best) wrestler. Not particularly attractive IMO. Finishing move unspectacular.

How dare you speak about Nia that way!

Sure Bayley is no Charlotte, but the former is the womens version of John Cena and is entertaining imo. When you get a real and organic crowd reaction like this you are made.

[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Feb 17, 2017 at 7:20 PM ]

Finn Balor is being advertised for house shows next week!
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Finn Balor is being advertised for house shows next week!

That would explain the recent Balor vids posted by the company on social media.
Originally posted by socal9er42:

Meh....

Nia Jaxx is yet another character that i just don't get. Mediocre on the Mic. Fair (at best) wrestler. Not particularly attractive IMO. Finishing move unspectacular.

How dare you speak about Nia that way!

Sure Bayley is no Charlotte, but the former is the womens version of John Cena and is entertaining imo. When you get a real and organic crowd reaction like this you are made.

Such an incredible pop. Loudest pop for a Women's wrestler in a long time.

• jrg
  • Veteran
you shut your mouth when talking about randy!

i agree w/ some of those points tho
Share 49ersWebzone