LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 258 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

worst fight i ever watched
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knowledge:
worst fight i ever watched

good, cuz i missed it. My dumbass recorded the prelims but not the main fights. Couple of the prelims were pretty good though.
Guillard and Lawler both looked awesome. Guillard's striking is so explosive.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Guillard and Lawler both looked awesome. Guillard's striking is so explosive.

Lawler was scary last night, just outclassed Voelker.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Mcdonald had alot of backne in one of his previous fights, hope he gets caught for being on the juice.

his backne still looked gross, as if he was infected. dude is definitely on the roids. how's he gonna have a back full of acne, but his face be clear? horrible fight, too. and shame on Ellenberger just standing there and taking the jabs. dude talked so much s**t before the fight and didn't do a damn thing.

the division better be ready for Robbie Lawler. glad to see him back on his feet.

Mighty Mouse looked awesome once again. a true champ for sure. for him to keep the pace, dominate every round, and still go for the finish in the 5th. that's what i want to see out of a champion.
Cain and Cigano in SF chillin at the 957 The Game studio today

Cains' got to fight these cats two to three times?

Let's see how Jon Jones does against Cain.
  • evil
  • Veteran

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Mcdonald had alot of backne in one of his previous fights, hope he gets caught for being on the juice.

his backne still looked gross, as if he was infected. dude is definitely on the roids. how's he gonna have a back full of acne, but his face be clear? horrible fight, too. and shame on Ellenberger just standing there and taking the jabs. dude talked so much s**t before the fight and didn't do a damn thing.

the division better be ready for Robbie Lawler. glad to see him back on his feet.

Mighty Mouse looked awesome once again. a true champ for sure. for him to keep the pace, dominate every round, and still go for the finish in the 5th. that's what i want to see out of a champion.

Yah that McDonald vs Ellenberger fight wasn't what it was suppose to be. And I expected McDonald to be more aggressive, he stood there looking like Lennox Lewis with his jab.

As for Lawler hope he been working on his ground game, 170 pound class is brutal. If Hendricks beats GSP, you can be damn sure Lawlers name will pop up.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yah that McDonald vs Ellenberger fight wasn't what it was suppose to be. And I expected McDonald to be more aggressive, he stood there looking like Lennox Lewis with his jab.

As for Lawler hope he been working on his ground game, 170 pound class is brutal. If Hendricks beats GSP, you can be damn sure Lawlers name will pop up.

Yahoo Sports talked about a possible rematch between Lawler and Nick Diaz. almost 10 years since their last fight.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Yahoo Sports talked about a possible rematch between Lawler and Nick Diaz. almost 10 years since their last fight.

I remember that fight, Lawler was giving Diaz hard knocks then Diaz came right back with the KO. lol

Now that was a good fight!!! Can you say Tiiiiiiimmmmberrrrr!!!!

I remember that fight, Lawler was giving Diaz hard knocks then Diaz came right back with the KO. lol

good fight for sure. HUGE upset since Robbie was on the rise and considered the next big face of MMA. Nick Diaz got into his head as soon as the fight started.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

good fight for sure. HUGE upset since Robbie was on the rise and considered the next big face of MMA. Nick Diaz got into his head as soon as the fight started.

Just re-watched the fight and Mazagatti told Diaz "No talking" lol and Rogan said "I didn't know that was a rule". I guess that's why Dana White can't stand Steve Mazagatti.

But if they rematch, I gotta go with Diaz, he'll get inside Lawlers head again and jab him to death.

Just re-watched the fight and Mazagatti told Diaz "No talking" lol and Rogan said "I didn't know that was a rule". I guess that's why Dana White can't stand Steve Mazagatti.

But if they rematch, I gotta go with Diaz, he'll get inside Lawlers head again and jab him to death.

interesting matchup for sure. Lawler is a totally different fighter at welterweight. in much better condition now with actually better striking.
Share 49ersWebzone