LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

lawl

http://www.bjpenn.com/michael-bisping-refutes-rumors-that-he-was-kod-while-sparring/
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
lawl

http://www.bjpenn.com/michael-bisping-refutes-rumors-that-he-was-kod-while-sparring/

can't wait for Munoz to KO him.
well that's new. Sonnen showing nothing but respect towards Shogun. says he "admires him and is a true legend".
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:
well that's new. Sonnen showing nothing but respect towards Shogun. says he "admires him and is a true legend".

Somethings up. lol
Cain Velasquez >>>>
kinda already knew he was a dick

"So all my career I've been compared to Rampage, people tell me how I look like him fight like him etc, well after five years I finally met him and wow it was not worth it so check this out: I tell him how I'm a big fan how I'm compared to him and that I feel I could never fill his shoes etc all good s**t gave him the highest respect as soon as I leave he started talking s**t behind my back. He didn't know my bro was in the room so he was basically saying who is this little mofo and who does he think he is or something like that and it's sad cuz a dude like that going to crush the chances for the next little dudes that come down the line. I'm not really tripping about the situation just more so thrown off by it cuz when u see theses dudes on TV they look one way but there totally another #Exposed. To think I waited five years for that. It's funny how I never imagined to be in a room with these legends but what would transpire #blownaway."

UFC lightweight Bobby Green took to twitter recently to recount his recent run in with former UFC Champion, Rampage Jackson.

Read more at http://www.bjpenn.com/bobby-green-exposes-rampage-for-public-diss/#oXOk48bbuLl8AESR.99 - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/bobby-green-exposes-rampage-for-public-diss/#sthash.uX3k6LfF.dpuf
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
kinda already knew he was a dick

"So all my career I've been compared to Rampage, people tell me how I look like him fight like him etc, well after five years I finally met him and wow it was not worth it so check this out: I tell him how I'm a big fan how I'm compared to him and that I feel I could never fill his shoes etc all good s**t gave him the highest respect as soon as I leave he started talking s**t behind my back. He didn't know my bro was in the room so he was basically saying who is this little mofo and who does he think he is or something like that and it's sad cuz a dude like that going to crush the chances for the next little dudes that come down the line. I'm not really tripping about the situation just more so thrown off by it cuz when u see theses dudes on TV they look one way but there totally another #Exposed. To think I waited five years for that. It's funny how I never imagined to be in a room with these legends but what would transpire #blownaway."

UFC lightweight Bobby Green took to twitter recently to recount his recent run in with former UFC Champion, Rampage Jackson.

Read more at http://www.bjpenn.com/bobby-green-exposes-rampage-for-public-diss/#oXOk48bbuLl8AESR.99 - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/bobby-green-exposes-rampage-for-public-diss/#sthash.uX3k6LfF.dpuf

Yah I figured he'd be a dick too, he doesn't look like someone you could just go up to. He was at Kailua Beach on Oahu on the 4th of July a few years ago, my friend went up to him and asked him for an autograph, and he said if you were a women I'd give one. Fighters who I heard are real cool to ask for an autograph and small talk are Anderson Silva, GSP, Urijah Faber and BJ Penn.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Yah I figured he'd be a dick too, he doesn't look like someone you could just go up to. He was at Kailua Beach on Oahu on the 4th of July a few years ago, my friend went up to him and asked him for an autograph, and he said if you were a women I'd give one. Fighters who I heard are real cool to ask for an autograph and small talk are Anderson Silva, GSP, Urijah Faber and BJ Penn.

I've heard of those fighters too, Urijah, especially. A friend of mine saw him at a restaurant and was star struck but knew not to bother him since he was eating. Faber noticed he was looking at him so actually called him over for small talk. that's wsup. i heard Wanderlei is real cool, too.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I've heard of those fighters too, Urijah, especially. A friend of mine saw him at a restaurant and was star struck but knew not to bother him since he was eating. Faber noticed he was looking at him so actually called him over for small talk. that's wsup. i heard Wanderlei is real cool, too.

I would've felt the same way, would love to meet Urijah though. I get star struck too, I met Egan Inoue (old school MMA fighter) last weekend he was cool as hell, he knew I wanted to say wassup and just went up to me and shook my hand. As for Wanderlei, that dude looks scary don't think I could go up to him and ask for an autograph lol.

I would've felt the same way, would love to meet Urijah though. I get star struck too, I met Egan Inoue (old school MMA fighter) last weekend he was cool as hell, he knew I wanted to say wassup and just went up to me and shook my hand. As for Wanderlei, that dude looks scary don't think I could go up to him and ask for an autograph lol.

wand is super cool. does a lot for his fans. faber is pretty chill too. used to roll with whomever when he was at the gym at uc davis

UFC on FOX 8 is this Saturday, folks!

Demetrious Johnson (champ) vs. John Moraga
Rory MacDonald vs. Jake Ellenberger
Robbie Lawler vs. Bobby Voelker
Liz Carmouche vs. Jessica Andrade

Prelim (on FX):
Michael Chiesa vs. Jorge Masvidal
Danny Castilla vs. Tim Means
Mac Danzig vs. Melvin Guillard
Yves Edwards vs. Daren Cruickshank
Ed Herman vs. Trevor Smith
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kujon11:

wand is super cool. does a lot for his fans. faber is pretty chill too. used to roll with whomever when he was at the gym at uc davis

Did you roll with Faber?? My brother-n-law said when he was in Washington holding a workout session he was charging $200 to train with him....honestly though I would've paid that lol. Just to roll with him would be friggin awesome.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Prelim (on FX):

God I hope Ellenberger sleeps McDonald....can't stand that prick, but I really don't think he'll come close. I say McDonald takes this one by decision....wait cancel that I think McDonald takes this one by TKO 2nd round, this is a free event and there's always exciting fights., especially the main card.
  • evil
  • Veteran
God I hope Ellenberger sleeps McDonald....can't stand that prick, but I really don't think he'll come close. I say McDonald takes this one by decision....wait cancel that I think McDonald takes this one by TKO 2nd round, this is a free event and there's always exciting fights., especially the main card.

The Canadian is going to win...by decision.

Prelim (on FX):

I'm hoping Ellenberger wins, too, but I see MacDonald winning by TKO in the 2nd as well
Share 49ersWebzone