There are 171 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Yes....Remember that fight...Jens comeback fight in the UFC....i believe it was 1st rd KO by Joe Louzon.....

I just dont see Jen beating BJ on the upcoming fight between them...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by scdakine9:
Yes....Remember that fight...Jens comeback fight in the UFC....i believe it was 1st rd KO by Joe Louzon.....

I just dont see Jen beating BJ on the upcoming fight between them...

BJ is a totally different fighter back when Pulver faced BJ and won by decision. To this day I still think BJ beat Pulver.
Corey is the f-ing man...Hes an absolute animal...even if he dont win this thing hes gonna ahve a good career cause he picks up stop real fast and he has the mind set for it...i love it when hes training...getting all pumped up
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Originally posted by Jesus:
lol Team Penn sucks! I cant wait to see Corey Hill stomp that little b***h Gabe.

WTF its like the Gabe show, I'm so tired seeing that guy, what a wuss. And Andy Wang crying like a baby when he lost

WTF was that about Andy Wang crying his ass off, like someone stole his lunch money.

He should've listened to BJ.

"I wanna be remembered as a warrior...."

LOL.... What a f**kin p***y... take the guy down or man up and take your loss like a f**kin man, cuz it was your own stupidity
Originally posted by Jordache49:
lol Team Penn sucks! I cant wait to see Corey Hill stomp that little b***h Gabe.

WTF its like the Gabe show, I'm so tired seeing that guy, what a wuss. And Andy Wang crying like a baby when he lost

WTF was that about Andy Wang crying his ass off, like someone stole his lunch money.

LOL.... What a f**kin p***y... take the guy down or man up and take your loss like a f**kin man, cuz it was your own stupidity

That was some serious f---king crying he did. It looked like he put more energy into crying than he did in the octagon!!!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AiNoKea:

That was some serious f---king crying he did. It looked like he put more energy into crying than he did in the octagon!!!

it was pretty funny after the fight when they showed clips of BJ Penn yelling to Wang to take him down. What was Wang thinking, he had like these little T-Rex arms trying to stand up with that guy
man I am to damn late to this post. But team Pulver is dominating like team Ortiz Dominated over Team Shamrock.
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Corey is the f-ing man...Hes an absolute animal...even if he dont win this thing hes gonna ahve a good career cause he picks up stop real fast and he has the mind set for it...i love it when hes training...getting all pumped up

Yah, Corey looks like an animal....next episode hes fighting Gabe. Who is 20lbs overweight. Gabe needs to cut down 20lbs a day before the fight. That is too much weight to cut, he wouldnt have any energy left to fight Corey.

If Corey lose this fight, that's a big let down on his confidence......
Simply put, all fighters from TUF 1,2,3 and 4 could smoke these fighters in #5, #5 is a joke.

The NFL has some big event going on this morning, So i am over here posting about the worst of the 5 TUFs........

I know what he was thinking, He felt Major contact on those overhand rights, He probably thought he was one More punch from Knocking the guy out.

Apparently he either doesn't have the power or the other guy has a a hell of a chin.

Wang seems like an easy guy to get along with, He has a Blog and is very interactive with the fans.

But he really comes off looking like an Idiot after that fight. IT almost makes me Wonder if he is lieing about the BB in BJJ. Or maybe he got that belt in some obscure non-recognized gym.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dshearn:

The NFL has some big event going on this morning, So i am over here posting about the worst of the 5 TUFs........

I know what he was thinking, He felt Major contact on those overhand rights, He probably thought he was one More punch from Knocking the guy out.

Apparently he either doesn't have the power or the other guy has a a hell of a chin.

Wang seems like an easy guy to get along with, He has a Blog and is very interactive with the fans.

But he really comes off looking like an Idiot after that fight. IT almost makes me Wonder if he is lieing about the BB in BJJ. Or maybe he got that belt in some obscure non-recognized gym.

maybe this

maybe this

I laugh every single time i see Some one teach the Grab the wrist while he punches you technique.

maybe this

I laugh every single time i see Some one teach the Grab the wrist while he punches you technique.
  • Jesus
Corey is going to merc Gabe
  • Jesus
lol gabe cant even make weight.
Share 49ersWebzone