49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 609 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Hey guys, some footage of me training here if you'd like to check it out. If any of you have an instagram feel free to follow me and I'll gladly follow back

Link

Niiiiiiiiiice!!!!

You got some accuracy with your kicks. Was it Muay Thai or Kickboxing you train? Taekwondo and Kickboxing was the in-thing back in the day in Hawaii because of Dennis Alexio and Jean Claude Van Damme.

Very nice work hitting the bag though.

I don't have vids of my training, no one there to take any vids of me we are all training. lol Hopefully my nephew trains with me next week in No-gi I'll try to post my s**t!!!

Thanks brother. Honestly I just self trained myself over the years so I'm not sure how to categorize my style. But since Silva is my biggest influence I guess I'd say muay Thai

Very cool. What mount is being used for hat bag and how heavy is the bag? I ordered a spider mount off of amazon that is supposed to hold up to 150lbs....and within a year 3 of the god damn coils/springs have already snapped.
https://www.firstlawfitness.com/products/spider-mount

Not sure man. I think it is around a 200lb bag but not sure
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Thanks brother. Honestly I just self trained myself over the years so I'm not sure how to categorize my style. But since Silva is my biggest influence I guess I'd say muay Thai

So kinda like Joe Son with his 'Joe Son Do'. Just avoid nut punches and you should be fine.



Keith Hackney: American Hero
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,718
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Very cool. What mount is being used for hat bag and how heavy is the bag? I ordered a spider mount off of amazon that is supposed to hold up to 150lbs....and within a year 3 of the god damn coils/springs have already snapped.
https://www.firstlawfitness.com/products/spider-mount

f**k, I need that. I have my bag mounted to a truss stud. Shakes me whole fkn house when i lean into it. Are the mounting holes for standard stud spacing? 16" off center?

n/m, found the dimensions. Gonna order. Motherf**kers are raping with the $20 shipping charge.

[ Edited by ChazBoner on Mar 20, 2017 at 9:43 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,718
ordered. Got it for $94 out the door after applying for the Amazon prime credit card. You get a $70.00 instant gift card, plus 5% cash back on all amazon.com purchases. pretty sweet.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Very cool. What mount is being used for hat bag and how heavy is the bag? I ordered a spider mount off of amazon that is supposed to hold up to 150lbs....and within a year 3 of the god damn coils/springs have already snapped.
https://www.firstlawfitness.com/products/spider-mount

f**k, I need that. I have my bag mounted to a truss stud. Shakes me whole fkn house when i lean into it. Are the mounting holes for standard stud spacing? 16" off center?

n/m, found the dimensions. Gonna order. Motherf**kers are raping with the $20 shipping charge.


I don't think the holes are for standard stud spacing, because they didn't line up with the studs in the ceiling . So we basically created a secondary stud by cutting a 2x4 in half then mounting that into the ceiling studs and the mount into the 2x4 stud . If I can ever figure out how to post pics I'll post it for you: The good thing about this mount is that it won't cause any shaking to your house or damage the ceiling....but like I said 3 of the springs have snapped in less than a year , so I'm going to try to get a new one from Amazon .
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Mar 20, 2017 at 12:16 PM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
ordered. Got it for $94 out the door after applying for the Amazon prime credit card. You get a $70.00 instant gift card, plus 5% cash back on all amazon.com purchases. pretty sweet.



This is what I meant by the secondary mount and if can see those springs, those are what have snapped

[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Mar 20, 2017 at 12:23 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,718


I'll make it work one way or another. No way in hell I'm paying for those "extensions."
Dammmmmmnnnnnbbbbbbbbbbb

War machine is about to get a life sentence for beating up that beautiful cum dumpster.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Mar 20, 2017 at 6:04 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,718
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Dammmmmmnnnnnbbbbbbbbbbb

War machine is about to get a life sentence for beating up that beautiful cum dumpster.

Attempted murder will do that to a man.


*War Machine voice-

''WHERE THA LEAKS, B*TCH!!! ''
Originally posted by TonyStarks:


*War Machine voice-

''WHERE THA LEAKS, B*TCH!!! ''

Lol. Still waiting.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
Originally posted by TonyStarks:


*War Machine voice-

''WHERE THA LEAKS, B*TCH!!! ''

I LOVE U
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,718
She looks drunk there, ripe and ready
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,718
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I don't think the holes are for standard stud spacing, because they didn't line up with the studs in the ceiling . So we basically created a secondary stud by cutting a 2x4 in half then mounting that into the ceiling studs and the mount into the 2x4 stud . If I can ever figure out how to post pics I'll post it for you: The good thing about this mount is that it won't cause any shaking to your house or damage the ceiling....but like I said 3 of the springs have snapped in less than a year , so I'm going to try to get a new one from Amazon .

measured my studs this morning, About 24" spacing. Gonna have to do something similar to what you did.
Boetsch/Hendricks and Penn/Siver announced for June 25th
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone