LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 349 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
LMAO

Dana White was asked via Twitter if Uriah Hall was going to be cut after punching Mayhem Miller...

"f**k no!!! I'm gonna give him a bonus!!!" ~Dana White

LOL

That little skirmish is all over youtube being talked about, watch Dana cash in and make it a fight. bet!!

not gonna happen. mayhem is gonna do something stupid and get arrested again
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
UFC 167 tickets came in.

don't anybody get hurt now.

close call i guess?

http://www.bjpenn.com/johny-hendricks-suffers-second-degree-burns-while-filming-ufc-promo-ufc-news/

knock on wood..............
LMAO

Dana White was asked via Twitter if Uriah Hall was going to be cut after punching Mayhem Miller...

"f**k no!!! I'm gonna give him a bonus!!!" ~Dana White

LOL

That little skirmish is all over youtube being talked about, watch Dana cash in and make it a fight. bet!!

not gonna happen. mayhem is gonna do something stupid and get arrested again

how he's not in an asylum yet.............
  • evil
  • Veteran
LOL

I'll take that bet. I'd love to see that fight now given their is a beef supporting it, but the UFC won't be so kind as to give MM a chance to get back on the map. Numerous run ins with the law and and now making racist remarks ? PR nightmare as the media, the lawmakers opposed to MMA and the anti MMA advocacy groups would likely look to chastise and make a giant stink out of this, and the UFC doesn't want the bad PR and hoopla that could potentially come from it.

While we'd all be rooting for Hall, if Mayhem can get him down even if he is on his back, it's a dangerous place for Uriah and the risk of Mayhem winning is also a terrible outcome for the UFC. Mayhem would use the opportunity to s**t all over them.

MacDonald/Barao 2

Yes please. I also would like MacDonald vs Cruz and the trilogy fight to Faber vs Cruz.
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Oct 31, 2013 at 9:18 AM ]
Originally posted by KRS-1:
LOL

I'll take that bet. I'd love to see that fight now given their is a beef supporting it, but the UFC won't be so kind as to give MM a chance to get back on the map. Numerous run ins with the law and and now making racist remarks ? PR nightmare as the media, the lawmakers opposed to MMA and the anti MMA advocacy groups would likely look to chastise and make a giant stink out of this, and the UFC doesn't want the bad PR and hoopla that could potentially come from it.

While we'd all be rooting for Hall, if Mayhem can get him down even if he is on his back, it's a dangerous place for Uriah and the risk of Mayhem winning is also a terrible outcome for the UFC. Mayhem would use the opportunity to s**t all over them.

MacDonald/Barao 2

Yes please. I also would like MacDonald vs Cruz and the trilogy fight to Faber vs Cruz.

Bellator will cash in then on Uriah Hall vs Mayhem. bad publicity is better than no publicity .

Assuming Hall loses to Leben in Dec and gets cut.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Oct 31, 2013 at 2:35 PM ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
Bellator will cash in then on Uriah Hall vs Mayhem. bad publicity is better than no publicity .

Assuming Hall loses to Leben in Dec and gets cut.

Bellator, WSOF and every pint size promotion would be wise to try and book that fight. Would not be surprised to see Uncle Dana keep Hall around for 1 more fight if Leben wins, just to be a dick in case Bellator would be the ones to get it.
white dudes who say n***a lol
that wouldn't even be a fair fight. and who the hell wants to see miller fight anymore? he was just embarrassing against him fight with bisping. he's got good personally, hes entertaining, but the guy aint cut out for the UFC
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
that wouldn't even be a fair fight. and who the hell wants to see miller fight anymore? he was just embarrassing against him fight with bisping. he's got good personally, hes entertaining, but the guy aint cut out for the UFC

Youtube got people interested enough in Kimbo Slice
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

kimbo was knocking fools out left and right on youtube. this guy is just throwing around the N word.

• evil
  • Veteran
Chandler vs Alvarez 2 was the tits. And there will be a rubber match
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Chandler vs Alvarez 2 was the tits. And there will be a rubber match

that fight was off the fckin hook!!! pretty much saved that whole bellator card. that card was weak as hell. so glad Alvarez/Chandler was the main event.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

kimbo was knocking fools out left and right on youtube. this guy is just throwing around the N word.

truth.
November 9th - Vitor Belfort Vs. Dan Henderson, Free on Fox Sports 1.

The FS1/UFC partnership has been awesome so far.
"I was like ‘Really? You want him to have the rematch that bad?' No disrespect to Nogueira, but let's see Gustafsson versus Cormier. It makes so much sense. Me, Cormier, Gustafsson and Teixeira, the top four guys in the division. Let's put us all in a little round-robin pool and see who is the toughest out of us four. Why throw Little Nog into the picture? But whatever, I'm gonna fight the toughest one anyway."

Nogueira pulled out of the fight with Alexander Gustafsson this past week due to a back injury, leaving the Swedish title contender without an opponent. Jones offered his advice on how to fix this problem.

"I wanna see [Gustafsson] fight a top contender. Seems like these guys are not really having the toughest time to get to the belt. Teixeira goes from Bader to a championship fight. Gustafsson went from Shogun to a championship fight. I feel like they save all the dogs for me and they just give the toughest guys the easiest match-ups to get to a title shot. Let's see some of these top contenders fight each other."

Read more at http://www.bjpenn.com/jones-claims-ufc-gave-gustafsson-easy-fight-with-lil-nog-to-protect-rematch/#R1up5o4zxMG06Yoz.99

Um.......... Jon jones went from bader to a championship fight.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Nov 4, 2013 at 8:58 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone