LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

***2022 NBA Draft Thread***

Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Chet got bust written all over him

I'd take Jabari Smith Jr

No way. He's a good fit for today's game. At worst imo he will be a starter or a solid 6th man type player

Show me another white scrawny guy that made it and I might change my stance

this dude is seven feet and 190lbs???

I'd take Jabari Smith Jr

No way. He's a good fit for today's game. At worst imo he will be a starter or a solid 6th man type player
I am skeptical and would trade down if I was Orlando. Or, just take Jabari Smith. And, that isnt good if the #1 pick in the draft becomes a 6th man type player. That would scream bust.
Originally posted by 49erminion:

I'd take Jabari Smith Jr

Show me another white scrawny guy that made it and I might change my stance

this dude is seven feet and 190lbs???

Yes. A lot with say Porzingis but the Unicorn had 30lbs on this dude coming out of college
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
what about that kid from Auburn? totally forgot his name

Jabari Smith aka Durant 2.0
Magic will get another top big man who will leave in a few years. It is the truth.
Real question is how will the Kings eff this up
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Magic will get another top big man who will leave in a few years. It is the truth.

instead of Chet Holmgren, they draft Kai Sotto instead.

lmao
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Chet Holmgren lol dude is a toothpick
I'd consider Banchero #1 it's Banchero vs. Smith

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Yamp. Not even excited because I know we will miss lol
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Yamp. Not even excited because I know we will miss lol

Betting they get Shawn Bradley lite.. aka Holmgren
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I don't watch college basketball much outside of just highlight videos around this time of the year. I just don't get how Chet doesn't get pushed around? College definitely isn't the NBA, but I'd imagine they still have some pretty big ass dudes. How is he just not being bullied out there with basically ZERO muscle mass? Just curious for those who have watched/know more on him.

I just can't picture him working in the paint in the NBA. Dude must be a damn unicorn or something.
Originally posted by jrg:
I don't watch college basketball much outside of just highlight videos around this time of the year. I just don't get how Chet doesn't get pushed around? College definitely isn't the NBA, but I'd imagine they still have some pretty big ass dudes. How is he just not being bullied out there with basically ZERO muscle mass? Just curious for those who have watched/know more on him.

I just can't picture him working in the paint in the NBA. Dude must be a damn unicorn or something.

Because he played in the WCC all year where you're not really gonna get a lot of top prospects to compete against. I've been wanting them to move up for a long time but they seem reluctant to do it since they're a powerhouse every year now anyways.
Share 49ersWebzone