LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 202 users in the forums

***2022 NBA Draft Thread***

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Magic finally won something?…

Going back 30 years they have had a ton of luck in the draft lottery.
when you forget to logout lol
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Holmgren looks like a broken tibia just waiting to happen

Totally agree, as a Zag fan I really wanted him to stay another year or two and hopefully put more focus on improving his body for the physicality of the NBA. He looks like a cheap matchstick waiting to break.
He looks like the white KD with non of his ability
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
What a great year to have the first pick good lord.^^ At least it ´s not as bad as 2013.
If I was the Magic I would try to trade down a little bit. Maybe OKC really wants Chet Holmgren.
Ultimately there´s no franchise guy in this draft but there´s talent.
I like Jabari Smith. Really good shooter and good switch defender already. Is he a franchise player potentially? No. He lacks ballhandling, playmaking and ability to create his own shoot. But his floor is really high as a 6ft10 lethal outside shooter and good defender. Really good fadeway jumper also. He´s young. And who knows, more spacing in NBA could help him to drive to the rim.
[ Edited by pdc20 on May 18, 2022 at 2:59 PM ]
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
what about that kid from Auburn? totally forgot his name
Can't wait to see who Orlando picks so I'll know who will be playing for the Lakers six years from now.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Can't wait to see who Orlando picks so I'll know who will be playing for the Lakers six years from now.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Chet got bust written all over him

I'd take Jabari Smith Jr
Originally posted by Knowledge:

I'd take Jabari Smith Jr

No way. He's a good fit for today's game. At worst imo he will be a starter or a solid 6th man type player
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Don't Facebook too much anymore, but I just got on and the Orlando Magic page posted "Who do you think we should take with the #1 overall pick??"

The two top comments:

"Free tacos and Cinnabon's Cause anyone we get we will just groom for another team."

"Someone that won't leave for the Lakers after a couple seasons."

Originally posted by TheGore49er:

I'd take Jabari Smith Jr

No way. He's a good fit for today's game. At worst imo he will be a starter or a solid 6th man type player

not if his body doesn't hold up. See Jonathan Isaac....
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

I'd take Jabari Smith Jr

Show me another white scrawny guy that made it and I might change my stance
Share 49ersWebzone