Donovan Solano

Outfielders
Alex Dickerson
Darin Ruf
Austin Slater
Mike Yastrzemski

Utility
Mauricio Dubón

Shout out to the Giants fans here that make this the best thread on the zone every year: boast, axe, john, 99, sixthring, vabeach, fredflintflossy, itlyns**tonhishand (RIP), stevewallaceican'tgoonepagewithouts**ttingonBelt, wailers, xfactor, sfgiant, skeet, fatal, bayarea, fanatic, giantpride, mayo, damanrathman, sixthring, Erwin, asianjeff, ads, hopper, garcethinkstheygiantswin162games, muggd (RIP), hoovtrain, leatha, zach, lottd, sfrush,teyo,viper, and me sir rubbero.

Opening Day:

April 1, 2021
SF Giants @ Seattle Mariners 7:10 PM; 10:10 PM on the east coast hella late for me and my dude FlintFlossy
Gausman vs. Gonzales
woooooooo! let's go G's!!!!!
All 5 starting pitchers righty
Woo, go team! I don't even know who 4 of the 5 starting pitchers are, except the dude that's always on those cooking shows on Fox and Food Network.
This is the least familiar I've ever been with a Giants roster since I started following them 😳

Let's hope they hit hella homeruns!
Good, a new thread for a legitimate baseball season. Finally!
Ready for real baseball. Its been a year and a half. Lets go!
Is it OK to feel badly for MadBum? I know he's no longer a Giant, but it looks like he is set up to get hammered hard again this season.

Or should I feel badly for a former Giant who is about to make millions more, despite getting hammered by opposing batters?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Woo, go team! I don't even know who 4 of the 5 starting pitchers are, except the dude that's always on those cooking shows on Fox and Food Network.

Webb is bae to me. I hope he has a break out season. But I need to get back into baseball.

• JMC52
  • Veteran
Hoping for a top 3 draft pick to continue rebuild
In my opinion we are one year away from things being really interesting.
Here is to Z's Year 3!
Originally posted by boast:

Good s**t, Pablo
Let's gooooo
Share 49ersWebzone