49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 686 users in the forums

2026 San Francisco Giants Season Thread

If the Dodgers get Scherzer and Treat Turner I'm going to be very pissed.

If a deal like that goes down, I agree Giants would have to do something.

Bryant + Kimbrel
[ Edited by Garce on Jul 29, 2021 at 5:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Garce:
If the Dodgers get Scherzer and Treat Turner I'm going to be very pissed.

If a deal like that goes down, I agree Giants would have to do something.

Bryant + Kimbrel

Prepare to be pissed.

Jesus
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Garce:
If the Dodgers get Scherzer and Treat Turner I'm going to be very pissed.

If a deal like that goes down, I agree Giants would have to do something.

Bryant + Kimbrel

Prepare to be pissed.

Jesus

Wow. Thats crazy
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Garce:
If the Dodgers get Scherzer and Treat Turner I'm going to be very pissed.

If a deal like that goes down, I agree Giants would have to do something.

Bryant + Kimbrel

Prepare to be pissed.

Jesus

Wow. Thats crazy

Dodgers catching prospect Keibert Diaz just scratched from the lineup
Originally posted by Garce:
If the Dodgers get Scherzer and Treat Turner I'm going to be very pissed.

If a deal like that goes down, I agree Giants would have to do something.

Bryant + Kimbrel

how sway????
Dodgers getting Scherzer, Turner and Duffy is way more concerning than anything the Padres could do given that Betts will be back with them soon as well.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
It depends on the cost. No way I am giving up someone like Luciano or Ramos for Max Scherzer even though he would obviously improve the Giants chances greatly to win it all. Im guessing Farhan feels the same way

Luciano is on an entirely different level than Ramos though. Luciano has legitimate superstar potential. Ramos isn't having a great year, and likely has a much lower ceiling. I would hate to trade anyone in our top 5 for a rental, but we cant just stand by and watch the Dodgers beef up, especially since were about even as it stands.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Dodgers getting Scherzer, Turner and Duffy is way more concerning than anything the Padres could do given that Betts will be back with them soon as well.

how many key prospects did that cost them?
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Dodgers getting Scherzer, Turner and Duffy is way more concerning than anything the Padres could do given that Betts will be back with them soon as well.

how many key prospects did that cost them?

It's not an official trade yet
Giants need to answer with kimbrel and Bryant or f**k....
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Dodgers getting Scherzer, Turner and Duffy is way more concerning than anything the Padres could do given that Betts will be back with them soon as well.

how many key prospects did that cost them?

It's not an official trade yet

Per Passan its all but done...
Part of me says make a big trade.

But the other part of me says Brian Reynolds.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Dodgers getting Scherzer, Turner and Duffy is way more concerning than anything the Padres could do given that Betts will be back with them soon as well.

how many key prospects did that cost them?

It's not an official trade yet

Per Passan its all but done...

Yah just seeing it. I'm not surprised tho, it's been the Dodgers for years now. Not surprised with SD either
Wow. Hopefully they don't click together at all and it just disrupts their chemistry and doesn't really help them all that much. Just wishful thinking
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Part of me says make a big trade.

But the other part of me says Brian Reynolds.
Reynolds and Kimbrel...
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone