Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I'd like to see some of them be more aggressive but I don't think this is the problem. The giants set out to hit the first pitch against Montero the other day because the stats show his first pitch is where he takes damage and it didnt produce results.
The real issue is they just haven't hit well with RISP outside Flores. Chapman was 0-2 last night with RISP. First inning with two on he struck out. And again in the 9th. Giants were 0-4 with RISP last night overall. They had almost the same amount of hits as the tigers but couldn't drive anyone in. And they haven't hit that many HRs as a team lately.
To quote a great philosopher, they just need to get hot. And Wade sucks dick as a hitter.
2 men on and they fail to score. After I talked Koss' bunting up, he fails twice there and then Yaz rolls one over to kill the inning.
