Chiefs covering the 20 point spread lol
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
2-1 for college. Move 15-12 ATS on year

Anything over .500 is good
Originally posted by wailers15:
2-1 for college. Move 15-12 ATS on year

man that UNC game was crazy

I knew the UNC defense was straight trash. But dear lord that was bad, lmao.

I'm at 7 games right for the week, just need to double check a few things. Probably going to end up with 4.

I saw ASU +11 at USC....if it wasn't my favorite time I'd take ASU +11 for sure. In Herms 2 years, he's only lost a game by 12 or more once (Utah whose DL lived in the backfield).

Bet at your own risk ofcourse. But 11 is pretty crazy cushion for 2 teams that on paper are fairly evenly matched.

edit:
Another juicy tip on the ASU game. last year ASU lost by 5 at home to USC....with their true-freshman backup QB Yellen who can't even complete 50% of passes for Pitt this year. If Jayden Daniels played that game, could easily be an ASU win and then this line would be more like USC -4 or something
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 2, 2020 at 9:03 AM ]
Alright, placed 4 bets and watching 2 lines. The bets:

BYU -3 at Boise State - This has all the makings of shoot out. I don't know what O/U is but I'd put at 65 or a bit higher. What stood out to me is Boise State's D looks slow and they lost their 2 best pass rushers last year. Get your popcorn for the Zach Wilson show.

ASU +10.5 at USC - I normally NEVER bet on ASU. But I couldn't resist. I looked at this game 5 different ways and I kept coming up with USC should only be favored by 4-5. One more thing I'll point out, last year USC scored 28 in 1st quarter, and only scored 3 in last 3 quarters.

Texas Tech +9 at TCU - This is like deja vu almost with ASU-USC. A game I didn't want to bet (I hate Tech, love TCU), but I keep scratching my head at this line. 9 points is just a ton of respect to give to TCU who has been struggling

Stanford +10.5 at Oregon - Okay, I may even get crazy and look into a straight-up upset bet on this one. Hear me out. Stanford has a RS-SR QB who was once the #1 overall QB recruit, the guy has the talent. The line has been a hospital ward in the past and looks healthy. Oregon meanwhile is replacing their entire OL, will have a new QB, and oh yeah a new OC as well. Oregon is a team that IMO desperately needs a tune-up game and instead they get a team that is actually sneaky good. Only thing that scares me about the upset pick is Oregon, despite a carousel of who is leaving and staying, their front 7 should be insanely good.

Watching:
Arkansas +1.5 - I want to see this go to +2.5 to take Arkansas. It opened as +3 which I 100% would take but it moved so fast down lol
Michigan State +6.5 - Another game that I at first loved at +9 but before I could bet, it sunk all the way to +6.5

Seems weird to me the lines moved so fast this week. It's only Monday!
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 2, 2020 at 12:43 PM ]
Here's my CFB Card so far:

Nevada -14 vs Utah St (the over 55 have value here as well)

BYU -3 (Large) & BYU over 61: Lots of TD's in this game. Will look at some Zach Wilson props too. He's hit every passing yards one YTD.
BYU -2 First Half (Large wager)
ADDING: BYU -3 Second Half

Washington +1 @ Cal: Cal lost talent on the D side.

Clemson & ND Over 51

LEANS:

Michigan -3 vs Indiana: Harbaugh off an upset loss is a good play.

Georgia -3 vs Florida
[ Edited by wailers15 on Nov 6, 2020 at 8:36 PM ]

BYU -3 at Boise State - This has all the makings of shoot out. I don't know what O/U is but I'd put at 65 or a bit higher. What stood out to me is Boise State's D looks slow and they lost their 2 best pass rushers last year. Get your popcorn for the Zach Wilson show.

ASU +10.5 at USC - I normally NEVER bet on ASU. But I couldn't resist. I looked at this game 5 different ways and I kept coming up with USC should only be favored by 4-5. One more thing I'll point out, last year USC scored 28 in 1st quarter, and only scored 3 in last 3 quarters.

Texas Tech +9 at TCU - This is like deja vu almost with ASU-USC. A game I didn't want to bet (I hate Tech, love TCU), but I keep scratching my head at this line. 9 points is just a ton of respect to give to TCU who has been struggling

Stanford +10.5 at Oregon - Okay, I may even get crazy and look into a straight-up upset bet on this one. Hear me out. Stanford has a RS-SR QB who was once the #1 overall QB recruit, the guy has the talent. The line has been a hospital ward in the past and looks healthy. Oregon meanwhile is replacing their entire OL, will have a new QB, and oh yeah a new OC as well. Oregon is a team that IMO desperately needs a tune-up game and instead they get a team that is actually sneaky good. Only thing that scares me about the upset pick is Oregon, despite a carousel of who is leaving and staying, their front 7 should be insanely good.

Watching:
Arkansas +1.5 - I want to see this go to +2.5 to take Arkansas. It opened as +3 which I 100% would take but it moved so fast down lol
Michigan State +6.5 - Another game that I at first loved at +9 but before I could bet, it sunk all the way to +6.5

Nice card. Love that BYU play. I think I may play 10 units on that. Like ASU as well. USC does not or should not be laying that many points.

Ballsy play on Stanford, I like it. I think Ducks win but may not cover. The opt outs hurt indeed, but still deep.
Took Dwelley to score 1st TD tonight
Washington-Cal cancelled

ASU-USC weather update is rain and thunderstorms

Here's my CFB Card so far:

Nevada -14 vs Utah St (the over 55 have value here as well)

BYU -3 (Large) & BYU over 61: Lots of TD's in this game. Will look at some Zach Wilson props too. He's hit every passing yards one YTD.
BYU -2 First Half (Large wager)
ADDING: BYU -3 Second Half

Washington +1 @ Cal: Cal lost talent on the D side.

Clemson & ND Over 51

LEANS:

Michigan -3 vs Indiana: Harbaugh off an upset loss is a good play.

Georgia -3 vs Florida

You got screwed with Boise QB getting hurt

But at least you bet big on -3. I'm enjoying it
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 6, 2020 at 9:19 PM ]
You got screwed with Boise QB getting hurt

But at least you bet big on -3. I'm enjoying it

How about that over . Man hell of a second half. So I had a solid chunk on the over. Actually more on the over than -3. Halftime I was sick to my stomach so I doubled down on BYU. Then, holy crap the flood gates came.
That's why I love college football gambling so much. Lol the craziest s**t can go down.
[ Edited by wailers15 on Nov 7, 2020 at 12:26 AM ]

Watching:

Nice hit on the BYU!

I'm with you on that ASU
Final Saturday card. Going into the weekend 5-0.
(Wash/Cal bet canceled)

ASU +11
ASU ML (just a little sprinkle)

Michigan/Indiana Over 54

SMU: Total team Points 38

GA/FL Over 53

ND/Clemson Over 50

(Will add some more )
How about that over . Man hell of a second half. So I had a solid chunk on the over. Actually more on the over than -3. Halftime I was sick to my stomach so I doubled down on BYU. Then, holy crap the flood gates came.
That's why I love college football gambling so much. Lol the craziest s**t can go down.

Nice! BYU just poured it on
Share 49ersWebzone