LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

Official Sports Betting Thread

Originally posted by wailers15:
Week recap:

NFL: 9-2
CFB: 11-2-1

Not a bad week at all. Had a bunch of other plays too not posted that hit. I get a lot of in-game or halftime action in as well. 20-4-1 is legit good but believe it or not is not my best week that I have this season. I has some killer runs in baseball especially in the playoffs. Second week of playoffs I went 25-2.

Bet smart, bet responsibly is the key to success. Also doing some homework.

Good luck this week fellas

If you're able to maintain that win rate, you'd easily be a millionaire in no time

Being near 80& isn't even close to "legit good." It's "f**king destroying the bookies"
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 10, 2020 at 4:52 PM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Week recap:

NFL: 9-2
CFB: 11-2-1

Not a bad week at all. Had a bunch of other plays too not posted that hit. I get a lot of in-game or halftime action in as well. 20-4-1 is legit good but believe it or not is not my best week that I have this season. I has some killer runs in baseball especially in the playoffs. Second week of playoffs I went 25-2.

Bet smart, bet responsibly is the key to success. Also doing some homework.

Good luck this week fellas

If you're able to maintain that win rate, you'd easily be a millionaire in no time

Being near 80& isn't even close to "legit good." It's "f**king destroying the bookies"

Was up in Reno and played some cash bets as well along with my book this past weekend.

I go to Vegas once a month too. Like to play some big cash bets as well as play with the local book. I Go with my best friend. We always hold each other in check and attack the books responsibly. Stack and save man. That's the end game for me.

One day I'll share a good story I have. Literally it should be a fkn movie. Or it's like a scene from a movie.
Took Vtech -2
Taking Washington to beat the Lions ml at 162 odds tomorrow. I tried to parlay Penn State and Illinois together. Not many times you'll get Rutgers as a 2-1 favorite. Sucks that I blew it
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 14, 2020 at 2:32 PM ]
Took Saints 1st half (-6.5 points) and the raiders -4. Take this with a grain of salt as I went 0-3 last week.
Teased Giants +11 and Jags +21 parlay
I think I'm jumping on Washington winning the division at +425 odds today. If they beat Dallas they got the tie breaker over them and a 1 game lead.

This is easily the worst division of all time. 6 wins is going to win it.
Can't bet on DraftKings sports book in VA or MD
Ok, who got the bad beat, and who got the Houdini win on this classic Monday night game ?
What happened to the gamblers........bad couple weeks

The Seahawks f**ked me. I had them at -6 with what I consider big money for a single game (relative to my budget)... thought it was a lock. I though the chickens would kill the WFT.

I fell for the Vegas trap. They raked in dough on that game. Still amazes me how spot on Vegas is most of the time with the spreads
Originally posted by sacniner:
The Seahawks f**ked me. I had them at -6 with what I consider big money for a single game (relative to my budget)... thought it was a lock. I though the chickens would kill the WFT.

I fell for the Vegas trap. They raked in dough on that game. Still amazes me how spot on Vegas is most of the time with the spreads

One bet for me all week Seacocks - 6
Originally posted by Viperboy:

One bet for me all week Seacocks - 6

A lot of people took that action... cardinal rule, never bet with the crowd

They got me on Miami v Denver a few weeks back. If you see what looks to be a good spread and everyone rushing to bet it know you're getting suckered.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Dec 21, 2020 at 5:55 PM ]
I got +1800 on OSU winning by 2 td's plus a standard moneyline on them. Come on OSU.
Share 49ersWebzone