There are 97 users in the forums

2020 NBA Draft Thread - (Nov. 18)

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 51,772
Let's talk everything NBA draft.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 51,772
If you're into investing, just buy the rookie cards of whoever gets picked after my Kings' selection. HOFer for sure
[ Edited by Zachary on Oct 12, 2020 at 7:05 PM ]
Patrick Williams is someone to really look out for. I see a Ben Simmons-type that has a better offensive game.
Wiseman gaining some mass.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,862
Not in this draft class - but damn...

Originally posted by 4ML:
Not in this draft class - but damn...


One wrong step and his leg gonna snap like a twig.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,862
Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:
One wrong step and his leg gonna snap like a twig.

He's 16...wouldn't be surprised if Gobert looked like that at 16.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,862


Giannis at 19 lol
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 17, 2020 at 1:20 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 51,772
Let's get some convo going.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 24, 2020 at 12:55 PM ]

  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,862
Rumblings around the league suggest Golden State and Charlotte covet Wiseman; to get him, the Hornets might need to leapfrog to trade up. The pieces exchanged here resemble the Celtics-Sixers deal in 2017 involving Markelle Fultz and Jayson Tatum, but hopefully it'll work out better for Charlotte than it did for Philly. Wiseman's athleticism gives him a foundation to be a solid pro, and he has plenty of traits that could lead to stardom.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Rumblings around the league suggest Golden State and Charlotte covet Wiseman; to get him, the Hornets might need to leapfrog to trade up. The pieces exchanged here resemble the Celtics-Sixers deal in 2017 involving Markelle Fultz and Jayson Tatum, but hopefully it'll work out better for Charlotte than it did for Philly. Wiseman's athleticism gives him a foundation to be a solid pro, and he has plenty of traits that could lead to stardom.

or could be a huge bust too.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,711
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Rumblings around the league suggest Golden State and Charlotte covet Wiseman; to get him, the Hornets might need to leapfrog to trade up. The pieces exchanged here resemble the Celtics-Sixers deal in 2017 involving Markelle Fultz and Jayson Tatum, but hopefully it'll work out better for Charlotte than it did for Philly. Wiseman's athleticism gives him a foundation to be a solid pro, and he has plenty of traits that could lead to stardom.

or could be a huge bust too.
This... it's kind of a crapshoot this year. There could be some diamonds in the rough after said lottery picks.
A lot of talk that Ball's stock is dropping due to poor interviews. Could all just be smoke considering he had been ranked the #1 prospect for awhile, now. Wondering if he's doing this on purpose so Minnesota and GSW don't take him. He may want the bright lights of MSG.

Probably not a good time to play mind games with someone like Tyrell Terry shooting up draft boards.
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
A lot of talk that Ball's stock is dropping due to poor interviews. Could all just be smoke considering he had been ranked the #1 prospect for awhile, now. Wondering if he's doing this on purpose so Minnesota and GSW don't take him. He may want the bright lights of MSG.

Probably not a good time to play mind games with someone like Tyrell Terry shooting up draft boards.

I don't blame him for Minnesota, why the hell wouldn't he wanna be in GS, and why the f**k would anybody want to be on the knicks? This isn't piling on the old joke. They are a horrible franchise for decades and the bright lights of NYC just aren't a real draw anymore.
Share 49erswebzone