There are 252 users in the forums

2020 NBA Draft Thread - (Nov. 18)

• mayo49
  • Veteran
We have no one who can match up with Davis. That's why I'm clamoring for Wiseman to be the pick at #2.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Rich get richer.

And they trying to get Derozan

Can you say repeat?

Warriors will have something to say about that, just watch..

I personally don't think the warriors will be able to stop what the Lakers are doing (bias acknowledged), but it will definitely be interesting to see what their team looks like when the season starts. This team will not be the 2015 warriors. The rest of the conference/league got better and they've gone backwards.

We shall see, I admit the Lakers are stacked and I love it, I think even as of now with not knowing the trades or picks yet, it's between the warriors or Lakers that takes it all.. not many other teams I see on their level. Yet maybe lol

Unless the Clippers do something crazy with George or KL, i expect them to be a close 2nd to the Lakers. The coaching change alone will make them better.

Then also depends what Denver does. If they can pull off a nice trade, they could easily become the 2nd best team in the West.

But Lakers getting Schroder is huge. It was basically our missing piece last year. Unless crazy injuries happen, i will be pretty surprised if they dont win again.

What can the clippers do ? Get Westbrook ? Plzzzz lol Get Paul ? Yes nice upgrade but he'll never win a championship, Denver is tough as is so I agree, but you're forgetting how great the warriors are, with major time off compared to the rest too, possible trades or just signing MLE and TPE, while keeping the 2nd puck and Wiggins, I think Wiggins not being asked to do it all helps him grow. It's going to be fun but I think you're underestimating champion players who are ready to show the world they are back and better.

Never said Clippers need to get Westbrook. Didnt mention anything about a trade lol. I said as long as they don't do anything crazy, like getting rid of George or Kawhi. They dont need a 3rd star, they have a very good roster.

My biggest concern with the Warriors is how much Green has declined. Not saying hes bad now, but hes not the same player anymore. Him playing defense the way he did all those years took a toll on his body. And he hasnt improved as a shooter, if anything his 3 point shot got worse.

Lol my fault read the clippers part wrong, my thing about green is he's perfect fit still I think, last year was bs, he thrives off of warrior basketball which is like no other when it's on point, get him a defensive minded bully of a C it'll help him too, 1 thing we do know is the warriors never needed him to score so it's cool if he can't shoot, we have a couple players who can lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
We have no one who can match up with Davis. That's why I'm clamoring for Wiseman to be the pick at #2.

Wiseman cannot matchup with Davis, and anyone who thinks otherwise will be in for a massive disappointment.
Looks like Paul to Suns is a some deal
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Sending Oubre, Rubio, Jerome, and others + a 1st round pick to OKC
Originally posted by AsianJeff:

That 22' 1st is a score.

That 22' 1st is a score.

OKC getting a solid return

That 22' 1st is a score.

It is protected, but still a solid pull.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
That 22' 1st is a score.

OKC is going to be a major player on the trade market in the next few years. There's no way they can actually draft all these picks they have.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Wiseman cannot matchup with Davis, and anyone who thinks otherwise will be in for a massive disappointment.

That's not true - he can body him up. He's got an inch on him.

LOL
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL

Did you like that, Ninerjohn?
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 16, 2020 at 8:16 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL

Did you like that, Ninerjohn?
I did. I got a chuckle out of it for sure.
Share 49ersWebzone