There are 167 users in the forums

***NBA DA BUBBLE OFF-SEASON Thread***

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

They god damn trade kicker is really screwing the kings. Thanks a lot Bucks

Lol that was a smart move by the Hawks.

Personally I think Kings should retain him regardless. Idk why they were doing a sign and trade. He's a pretty good player and still young.

Kings already have time attracting good players. Not sure why they dint want to keep him.

Now, if they want to trade him eventually to get something back in return - you trade him to the destination of his liking and ask him to waive his trade-kicker. It's not that complicated tbh.

It actually is complicated. He's pissed and wants to leave now, his agent is a snake who has a history of shady dealings/not dealing in good faith and it's going to be hard to justify tying up $41+ mil in 2 disgruntled SGs. The trade kicker actually is what makes it an easier decision. As much as I would prefer they keep him, Unfortunately the Kings got screwed by the Bucks and Bogi's agent.

The Kings got screwed because they agreed to a sign and trade without even talking to the player involved?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Personally I think Kings should retain him regardless. Idk why they were doing a sign and trade. He's a pretty good player and still young.

Kings already have time attracting good players. Not sure why they dint want to keep him.

Now, if they want to trade him eventually to get something back in return - you trade him to the destination of his liking and ask him to waive his trade-kicker. It's not that complicated tbh.

It actually is complicated. He's pissed and wants to leave now, his agent is a snake who has a history of shady dealings/not dealing in good faith and it's going to be hard to justify tying up $41+ mil in 2 disgruntled SGs. The trade kicker actually is what makes it an easier decision. As much as I would prefer they keep him, Unfortunately the Kings got screwed by the Bucks and Bogi's agent.

The Kings got screwed because they agreed to a sign and trade without even talking to the player involved?

That's not what happened . The parameters of the trade were in place with the Kings wanting a pick(s) back. MIL then went out and made the trade with NO which which removed the picks from the equation and then announced it was a done deal when it wasn't. Bogi's agent then back out of the deal when they realized they could also get more money from ATL.

Dude averaged 16/10/5 last year.

Hes basically a more athletic Draymond. If he starts shooting 3s, hes gonna be a 1st team all nba guy every year.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Hes basically a more athletic Draymond. If he starts shooting 3s, hes gonna be a 1st team all nba guy every year.

And you think thats worth $33 million a year? lol
  • Jiks
Better than Hayward

Youre underrating that guy a ton. If Bam isn't on that team, I doubt they even make the playoffs.
  • titan
  • Veteran

Haha! Glad I'm not a Heat fan I would be pissed!!!
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Youre underrating that guy a ton. If Bam isn't on that team, I doubt they even make the playoffs.

Ya, hes a good passer, defender, getting there as a scorer as well.

Hes also still developing and has plenty of room to get better.

I've seen worse deals, Gordon Hayward comes to mind
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Nov 24, 2020 at 7:50 PM ]
Originally posted by 9erReign:

That's not what happened . The parameters of the trade were in place with the Kings wanting a pick(s) back. MIL then went out and made the trade with NO which which removed the picks from the equation and then announced it was a done deal when it wasn't. Bogi's agent then back out of the deal when they realized they could also get more money from ATL.

Lol Reign talking hoops is always hilarious

Hawks put together a great team

Originally posted by Knowledge:

Ya, i wouldn't be surprised to see them as a top 5 seed. A lot of talent on that team. Up to coaching staff to use it the right way.

Still a 30-35 win team

Still a 30-35 win team

This. Atlanta is being so overrated. They will end up being mediocre and setting back the development of guys like Collins by signing these vets

Bogi is not that good either
Originally posted by sacniner:

Still a 30-35 win team

This. Atlanta is being so overrated. They will end up being mediocre and setting back the development of guys like Collins by signing these vets

Bogi is not that good either

30 might be a little low, but I still think it's a 35-39 win max team. Not all that impressed, but hey I could be wrong .
Share 49ersWebzone