LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

***2019-2020 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

Originally posted by JustinMT:

The looks on Harden/Westbrook's faces, I think they may have blinked "TORTURE".

Everything's cool now though, NBA has apologized, said it was a Rockets' rep that shut it down, not NBA.

But everything will NOT be fine if Silver finds out that China has a weak transgender bathroom game...if that happens THEN China will feel the wrath of Woke NBA.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

Everything's cool now though, NBA has apologized, said it was a Rockets' rep that shut it down, not NBA.

But everything will NOT be fine if Silver finds out that China has a weak transgender bathroom game...if that happens THEN China will feel the wrath of Woke NBA.

Originally posted by DelCed2486:

Players don't want to be asked about it. They all have those shoe deals.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

She is hot

Harden and Westbrook looking at their bank accounts and saying " I should give a f**k about Hong Kong for what again ?"

yah no one curr about HongKong lol

they been skating all these years as a semi-autonomous region.
Now that China wants them to fall under the same laws as the rest of China, theyre b***hing.

they are no longer a British crown colony

lmao so much wrong here

Laura Ingraham: Shut up and dribble.

NBA: How dare you?

Reporter: So, about China...

NBA: Shut up, I'm dribbling.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

NBA players should care about China because why ?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Yea, every player should decide for themselves if they want to talk about certain issues or not.
Originally posted by 4ML:

Yea, every player should decide for themselves if they want to talk about certain issues or not.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27819053/nba-cancels-media-availability-rest-china-trip

Oh I am sure the NBA is just doing this because they don't think players should care about China...probably has nothing to do with the fact China has the entire league by the balls and is censoring them like they do their own people.
Yeah the censorship is pretty pathetic. Not a good look for the NBA
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27819053/nba-cancels-media-availability-rest-china-trip

Oh I am sure the NBA is just doing this because they don't think players should care about China...probably has nothing to do with the fact China has the entire league by the balls and is censoring them like they do their own people.

NBA is doing it so any reporter or player doesn't gets in trouble for saying something that could put them in a Chinese jail.

NBA even said that if a team wants to make their players available to media - they can.

NBA is doing it so any reporter or player doesn't gets in trouble for saying something that could put them in a Chinese jail.

NBA even said that if a team wants to make their players available to media - they can.

Well its not like players here are saying anything either. But the players or media personalities who are currently there, should stay silent since that gov wont hesitate to arrest them.

Steve Kerr is the man. Not a Warriors fan, but have been aware of and a fan of Kerr since his days with the Chicago Bulls. Our President is an assclown, not sure how anyone can justifiably argue against that. Kerr's response to our President's tweets was great.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Well its not like players here are saying anything either. But the players or media personalities who are currently there, should stay silent since that gov wont hesitate to arrest them.
Exactly, that seems to be being lost on everyone who doesn't listen to a certain South Beach radio show. None of the media or teams over there should say a word till they're home and I'm sure others here in the states are staying silent because they're worried about their friends or of losing any business deals with China.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
What do ppl think of D'Lo?!? In the Warriors thread and on Twitter - some Warriors fans want to trade him and many think he's an young all-star player. Would like opinions of other regular posters in here.

My take is - I think D'Lo had a good year last year and is a good young player. But, he made the all-Star team as an injury replacement and in the East which didn't have a lot of great guards last season. And has no chance to make the all-star team in the West - so he's not really an all-star player. Also, Nets traded him when they could have kept him by trading Dinwiddie and Joe Harris (two decent players).

I personally don't think Warriors will keep him for more than a year, if that. I also think they can get good return for him because he is a good young player and I believe Warriors can enhance his value further - though being on a max contract does hurt his value imo.

But what do others think?
What do ppl think of D'Lo?!? In the Warriors thread and on Twitter - some Warriors fans want to trade him and many think he's an young all-star player. Would like opinions of other regular posters in here.

My take is - I think D'Lo had a good year last year and is a good young player. But, he made the all-Star team as an injury replacement and in the East which didn't have a lot of great guards last season. And has no chance to make the all-star team in the West - so he's not really an all-star player. Also, Nets traded him when they could have kept him by trading Dinwiddie and Joe Harris (two decent players).

I personally don't think Warriors will keep him for more than a year, if that. I also think they can get good return for him because he is a good young player and I believe Warriors can enhance his value further - though being on a max contract does hurt his value imo.

But what do others think?

He is a good offensive player, and when he is hot, he is an elite scorer. He is a bit streaky... also, he's kind of a tweener. More of a SG, but undersized for that role. He isn't good on defense.

I think he'll fit in GS well, and after him and Steph build some chemistry they'll be really exciting. Up there as the best backcourt in the NBA (top five). I agree that the Dubs can increase his value, and I expect he'll be traded at some point because he may be a better fit elsewhere and fill a greater need.

I applaud Myers for getting this done. Softens the blow a tad bit from losing KD, and should ensure an exciting brand of ball to open up Chase
I feel sorry for the rest of the NBA

This Sixers team is TREMENDOUS

Share 49ersWebzone