There are 98 users in the forums

***2019-2020 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

Originally posted by 4ML:
Zion measured at 6'6 (which i think is also rounded up).

Curious to see how tall is Durant (I think he's 7'0). I think Dwight will be like 6'9 or something

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/09/27/years-some-nba-players-lied-about-their-height-they-cant-anymore/
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 43,608
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Zion measured at 6'6 (which i think is also rounded up).

Curious to see how tall is Durant (I think he's 7'0). I think Dwight will be like 6'9 or something

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/09/27/years-some-nba-players-lied-about-their-height-they-cant-anymore/

  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 43,608

I guess some players shrunk while flying to India...

Biggest surprise is Bagley at 6'8.
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 4, 2019 at 12:11 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Jcool:
wow


Pathetic.

Apparently speaking against authoritarian govt is not acceptable these days.

Wow f**k the rockets if that's true.
Originally posted by 4ML:

I guess some players shrunk while flying to India...

Biggest surprise is Bagley at 6'8.

Are these updated yet on espn or wherever else? or where can we find it?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 43,608
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by 4ML:

I guess some players shrunk while flying to India...

Biggest surprise is Bagley at 6'8.

Are these updated yet on espn or wherever else? or where can we find it?

They're supposed to be listed on nba.com soon. I think so far Nets have updated them.

You can also follow this reddit thread as updates come in.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/ddr3ge/the_ohmd_official_height_measurement_database/

KD is 6'10 without shoes...so he went up.
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 6, 2019 at 6:48 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 43,608
Double
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 6, 2019 at 6:58 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 43,608
"Superstar" Kemba Walker 6'0 tall
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 43,608

Draymond is 6'5 and shutting down legit centers. What a f**king player
Originally posted by 4ML:

Draymond is 6'5 and shutting down legit centers. What a f**king player

Always thought he was like 6ft6 maybe 6ft7.

Thats crazy.

  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 43,608
lebron: 6'7
durant: 6'10
embiid: 6'11
horford: 6'9
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 43,608
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by 4ML:

Draymond is 6'5 and shutting down legit centers. What a f**king player

Always thought he was like 6ft6 maybe 6ft7.

Thats crazy.

I think 1 inch less is to be expected bc players height were listed with shoes before and now they're listed as barefoot. But, 2 inch difference is a LOT.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,095
Anyone find a place that lists the new heights. Would like to view Rockets.

Also, Durant said he measured 6'10 3/4" without shoes and is 7' with but swore that he was 6'9" for years because he likes to mess with the media. What a douche.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 43,608
Originally posted by DaBum:
Anyone find a place that lists the new heights. Would like to view Rockets.

Also, Durant said he measured 6'10 3/4" without shoes and is 7' with but swore that he was 6'9" for years because he likes to mess with the media. What a douche.

How does it mess with media? Lol he's such a weirdo.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 43,608
Originally posted by DaBum:
Anyone find a place that lists the new heights. Would like to view Rockets.

Also, Durant said he measured 6'10 3/4" without shoes and is 7' with but swore that he was 6'9" for years because he likes to mess with the media. What a douche.

This dude On reddit is updating them as they become Official Official
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/ddr3ge/the_ohmd_official_height_measurement_database/
Share 49erswebzone