LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 215 users in the forums

OFFICIAL 2019-2020 Soccer Thread

Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by Janitor:
RUMORS are that Messi is furious with Barca and wants to leave

Heads are rolling in Barcelona. I doubt Messi is going anywhere.

he said he wants out. and if Barca is gonna try and rebuild the midfield and their defense, that Messi money will look good.

and at this stage of his career, it's probably better for Barca to get their money and move on as well. they'll go buy like Mbappe next year and be fine lol

They would need a lot more than Mbappe to be fine.

ya im just saying, its Barca, they will find their next superstar player within the next 2-3 years.

they should sell Messi. with that money, on top of the money Barca has,. they can get another great midfielder to play along side Arthur (who will be a great player, as long as he doesn't get more DUIs lol) and rebuild their defense.
  • Veteran
What an incredible goal by Gnabry.
ya im just saying, its Barca, they will find their next superstar player within the next 2-3 years.

they should sell Messi. with that money, on top of the money Barca has,. they can get another great midfielder to play along side Arthur (who will be a great player, as long as he doesn't get more DUIs lol) and rebuild their defense.

Arthur was already swapped for Pjanic like 2 months ago dude is a Juve player now.
  • Veteran
I am taking Bayern over PSG. It's going to be a fantastic game. 3-2 Bayern.

I hope Bayern wins as well. Only thing that worries me is that ridiculously high line they play at the back. Mbappe and Neymar will exploit that if they don't adjust.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1251alex:

I hope Bayern wins as well. Only thing that worries me is that ridiculously high line they play at the back. Mbappe and Neymar will exploit that if they don't adjust.

An excellent point. I look forward to see their lineup vs PSG. Those PSG strikers are scary good, but having said that, Bayern forwards are equally good. I can't wait for the game.
Liverpool away first up bring it on
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
What an incredible goal by Gnabry.

That was a Robben goal through and through
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I'm excited for the PSG game, but nervous as well. Neymar and Mbappe are stellar players. I think both teams will score goals, Bayern just need to score more!

Arthur was already swapped for Pjanic like 2 months ago dude is a Juve player now.

Well damn

Well damn

negotiation recap:

• Veteran
Bayern all the way today. 3-2 for Munich.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
TREBLE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

congrats to the Bayern fans on here. well deserved.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Share 49ersWebzone