LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

***2019 NBA OFF-SEASON***

Originally posted by valrod33:
Settle down, Whatever team this guy is on is gonna win it

lol someone already edited the Wikipedia page

NBA Threepeats

National Basketball Association (NBA Finals)
1952–1954 Minneapolis Lakers
1959–1966 Boston Celtics (8)
1991–1993 Chicago Bulls
1996–1998 Chicago Bulls
2000–2002 Los Angeles Lakers
2017–2019 Patrick McCaw
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Settle down, Whatever team this guy is on is gonna win it

lol someone already edited the Wikipedia page

NBA Threepeats

National Basketball Association (NBA Finals)
1952–1954 Minneapolis Lakers
1959–1966 Boston Celtics (8)
1991–1993 Chicago Bulls
1996–1998 Chicago Bulls
2000–2002 Los Angeles Lakers
2017–2019 Patrick McCaw

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Surprised the Lakers are #1 considering last time I looked most thought Kawri goes to the Clippers if he goes to LA. Did that flip?

No one knows what Kawhi is gonna do. We all can just assume.

I think Kawhi has achieved everything he can in Canada. Got the GOD status. He can leave and he will still have that title. No one will be upset. He can say - I did everything and now I want to be home.

I really don't know why he will want to stay. Sixers and Bucks are going to be better next year and Raptors are getting old...Lowry, Gasol, and Ibaka are getting up there in age - and big time FAs don't pick Toronto as destination. I really really hope players don't do these stupid 1 or 2 year deals after seeing major injuries to all time great players like KD and Klay.

If I have to guess - I think Klay comes to LA. Either clippers or lakers. I think odds for Lakers are changing because many believe they'll get AD - And if they get AD, they'll likely get a 3rd star in FA.
Originally posted by 4ML:

I think Kawhi has achieved everything he can in Canada. Got the GOD status. He can leave and he will still have that title. No one will be upset. He can say - I did everything and now I want to be home.

I really don't know why he will want to stay. Sixers and Bucks are going to be better next year and Raptors are getting old...Lowry, Gasol, and Ibaka are getting up there in age - and big time FAs don't pick Toronto as destination. I really really hope players don't do these stupid 1 or 2 year deals after seeing major injuries to all time great players like KD and Klay.

If I have to guess - I think Klay comes to LA. Either clippers or lakers. I think odds for Lakers are changing because many believe they'll get AD - And if they get AD, they'll likely get a 3rd star in FA.

I can see why he would bolt Toronto. They traded for him this season, but knew where he wanted to be. They were always fighting an uphill battle.

I just heard Clippers were his preferred destination because he likes being the man. But if they got the Lakers at #1 it's not because of Anthony Davis on it's own. There has to be strong rumors of a big 3.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jun 14, 2019 at 11:23 AM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Surprised the Lakers are #1 considering last time I looked most thought Kawri goes to the Clippers if he goes to LA. Did that flip?

Main reason to stay in Toronto would be to continue to compete, could build a little dynasty up there. Got a nice core ready to compete for the next few years. As far as what he will actually do? Nobody knows, dude is a weird alien.
Mychal Thompson "Klay will re-sign with GSW"

suck it, Lakers

If I have to guess - I think Klay comes to LA. Either clippers or lakers.
How manny Warriors get seriously injured this offseason tying their shoes?

3?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

If I have to guess - I think Klay comes to LA. Either clippers or lakers.

Lol

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Lol

Kawhi wouldnt give her the BBC
Jimmy Butler not resigning w Philly
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

Lol

Kawhi wouldnt give her the BBC

Shes lost weight and was looking like a snack last night
  • Jiks

Damn, they just lost their best and only good player.

He is just opting out of his contract, probably to re-sign for more money
Share 49ersWebzone