LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

***2019 NBA OFF-SEASON***

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Let's start the madness
L to R. Clippers, Warriors, Lakers
Kawhi and Durant stay put, the Unibrow winds up with the Lakers.
Here come the Lakers

Kawhi: Toronto
KD: GSW
Klay: GSW
Kyrie: Brooklyn
Butler: Brooklyn
Middleton: Milwaukee
Tobias: Philly
Kemba: Charlotte
DLo: Phoenix
Vucevic: Orlando
Knicks: LOL

This offseason will be a dud, relative to expectations.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Jun 14, 2019 at 12:44 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Kawhi: Toronto
KD: GSW
Klay: GSW
Kyrie: Brooklyn
Butler: Brooklyn
Middleton: Milwaukee
Tobias: Philly
Kemba: Charlotte
DLo: Phoenix
Vucevic: Orlando
Knicks: LOL

This offseason will be a dud, relative to expectations.

I don't think it will be a dud for us. Getting Klay and KD locked up will be big time.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I don't think it will be a dud for us. Getting Klay and KD locked up will be big time.

KD will just exercise his player option. That's not really locking a guy up when he's out for all of next year.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:

KD will just exercise his player option. That's not really locking a guy up when he's out for all of next year.

I'm talking about giving him the Super Max - that's a five year deal.

Why would he do that when several teams will offer him a max deal?
  • Jiks
I just want the entire landscape of the NBA to be shaken up. It'll be nice going into a season knowing the Warriors are not the automatic pick from the West for once. Sadly that could be due to injury but preferably because guys have went elsewhere.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Why would he do that when several teams will offer him a max deal?

This.
Why are ppl thinking that KD stays? Hes been gone for months now, nothing has changed regarding that. Klay will stay and you guys can build your depth. Actually get a a couple bench guys who can actually score.
Where will Boggie go?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Where will Boggie go?

To whom ever offers the most.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Why are ppl thinking that KD stays? Hes been gone for months now, nothing has changed regarding that. Klay will stay and you guys can build your depth. Actually get a a couple bench guys who can actually score.

All they will have is the one mid level exemption and vet minimum. Building a bench next year will not be easy
Share 49ersWebzone