Dude has lost his mind. What a douche.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Yeah, but.........he's right. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

he might be, but he's a huge douche. his first 3 years in the league, he averaged 3 points a game, 8 points a game, and 13 points a game. Kat / Wiggins are still young, and having him b***hing constantly isn't helping, I doubt players were demanding trades because they had to play with Butler's sorry ass when he was young. Also, having Thib trying to mold young players, lol...get rid of Thib and Butler, and they'll be fine.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
That new Harden move is pretty pretty pretty good.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Apparently Butler had a scrimmage of him and all 3rd stringers against the Wolves starters..........and he won.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

Damnit Thibs, just trade his ass already

Butler reportedly left the rest of the team dumbfounded because he consistently beat the regulars with a team of scrubs.

He had a quote that I liked. He said he's not the most talented, KAT is, and he's not the most God gifted, that's Wiggs, but he works the hardest.

That's spot on.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran

Is it not true?
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

he might be, but he's a huge douche. his first 3 years in the league, he averaged 3 points a game, 8 points a game, and 13 points a game. Kat / Wiggins are still young, and having him b***hing constantly isn't helping, I doubt players were demanding trades because they had to play with Butler's sorry ass when he was young. Also, having Thib trying to mold young players, lol...get rid of Thib and Butler, and they'll be fine.

Butler had to develop his game. KAT is developed but lacks toughness. Butler knows it, we all know it. Wiggins is four seasons in but regressed last year. He hasn't changed much since he was a rookie. Butler sees his work ethic every day and has made it clear he doesn't think Wiggins works hard enough. He'd know.

Originally posted by DaBum:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Damnit Thibs, just trade his ass already

Butler reportedly left the rest of the team dumbfounded because he consistently beat the regulars with a team of scrubs.

He had a quote that I liked. He said he's not the most talented, KAT is, and he's not the most God gifted, that's Wiggs, but he works the hardest.

That's spot on.

Timberwolves are not gonna win with KAT and Wiggins. They are good padding stats but lack toughness and willing to win. Have all the talent in the world but they are busy playing fortnite or trying to be a Youtuber. Check out KAT's latest video on Youtube trying to review the new Iphone .

Yeah after thinking about it, I'm in support of Butler now. He tried doing this the right way all summer and Thibs wouldn't pull the trigger so he has every right to be an a*****e now. The fact that he beat the first team with a bunch of scrubs says all you have to say about KAT, Wiggins and the state of that team. S.O.F.T.
This is why they made the trade

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
This is why they made the trade

Unlike others - I've said Young is gonna be really really good. He's a really really good passer.

I still wouldn't have made that trade because I think Doncic can be a special on offense and pretty solid on defense.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
How many playoff games had Butler "won"?
Share 49erswebzone