There are 160 users in the forums

***OFFICIAL 2018/19 Soccer Thread***

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
"Jose Mourinho on Manchester United's loss to Tottenham: Tactically, we didn't lose the game"

http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united/story/3614477/jose-mourinho-on-manchester-uniteds-loss-to-tottenham-tacticallywe-didnt-lose-the-game

Lulz, this guy
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
"Jose Mourinho on Manchester United's loss to Tottenham: Tactically, we didn't lose the game"

http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united/story/3614477/jose-mourinho-on-manchester-uniteds-loss-to-tottenham-tacticallywe-didnt-lose-the-game

Lulz, this guy

Everywhere he goes - this is what he has done. After couple years - there's so much animosity among teammates that only half the team wants to play. He never takes the blame and is always pointing to the media, refs, board, and the players on his roster he doesn't like.

Pogba had no interest in playing today.
[ Edited by 4ML on Aug 27, 2018 at 3:55 PM ]
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by 4ML:

Lulz, this guy

Everywhere he goes - this is what he has done. After couple years - there's so much animosity among teammates that only half the team wants to play. He never takes the blame and is always pointing to the media, refs, board, and the players on his roster he doesn't like.

pogba should have stayed with Juventus, didn't have to deal with all this drama there.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeKro:

Lulz, this guy

pogba should have stayed with Juventus, didn't have to deal with all this drama there.

He'll come to Barca in January...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I agree with you though. He was a perfect fit at Juve.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
It's ok Garce, we know you ManU fans start every year optimistic
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I love when ManU fans say - we finished 2nd last year......we'll win it this season.

Yea, finished like 20 points behind ManCity.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

I love when ManU fans say - we finished 2nd last year......we'll win it this season.

Yea, finished like 20 points behind ManCity.

With the De Bruyne injury I thought we had a chance. It's a long season but they are missing something right now.

Mourinho is sacked soon imo
Originally posted by Garce:
With the De Bruyne injury I thought we had a chance. It's a long season but they are missing something right now.

Mourinho is sacked soon imo

I'm a City fan and last game against the Wolves Debryunne was missed, but also Pep needs to stop tweaking the lineup so much, and FREE SANE!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
What do you guys thinks of the Champions League draw?

Bayern got a really easy group (Bayern, Benfica, Ajax, Athens). It will be rough if they do not dominate the group, and not a good look. I kind of wanted another more dominant team to challenge Bayern to avoid complacency (ala Germany in the World Cup).

Group C has to be the "group of death", right? PSG, Napoli, Liverpool (and then Crvena Zvezda??)

Barca and Tottenham should be a good draw, as should Roma/Real.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Hmmm...group b may actually be the group of death
  • Veteran
Group A: Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Monaco, Club Brugge.
Group B: Barcelona, Tottenham, PSV Eindhoven, Inter Milan.
Group C: Paris St-Germain, Napoli, Liverpool, Red Star Belgrade.
Group D: Lokomotiv Moscow, Porto, Schalke, Galatasaray.
Group E: Bayern Munich, Benfica, Ajax, AEK Athens.
Group F: Manchester City, Shakhtar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim.
Group G: Real Madrid, Roma, CSKA Moscow, Viktoria Plzen.
Group H: Juventus, Manchester United, Valencia, Young Boys.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
What do you guys thinks of the Champions League draw?

Bayern got a really easy group (Bayern, Benfica, Ajax, Athens). It will be rough if they do not dominate the group, and not a good look. I kind of wanted another more dominant team to challenge Bayern to avoid complacency (ala Germany in the World Cup).

Group C has to be the "group of death", right? PSG, Napoli, Liverpool (and then Crvena Zvezda??)

Barca and Tottenham should be a good draw, as should Roma/Real.

Lots of good matchups.

Like Barca's group - for same reasons as you said you wanted another dominant team in Bayern's group. I really like Tottenham - should be a really fun game. I don't know how good Inter is - but PSV is tough when they're on their game.

Group C is really tough. Lots of great games. Liverpool vs. PSG is great matchup. Can't wait to see that one.

I think Group H is tough too. Valencia is very underrated and usually does well in CL. ManU better get their s**t right or they won't qualify for knockout stage. They ain't touching Juve - so better beat Valencia.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Group D lol

Atletico v. Dortmund will be fun too.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by 190836:
Group A: Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Monaco, Club Brugge.
Group B: Barcelona, Tottenham, PSV Eindhoven, Inter Milan.
Group C: Paris St-Germain, Napoli, Liverpool, Red Star Belgrade.
Group D: Lokomotiv Moscow, Porto, Schalke, Galatasaray.
Group E: Bayern Munich, Benfica, Ajax, AEK Athens.
Group F: Manchester City, Shakhtar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim.
Group G: Real Madrid, Roma, CSKA Moscow, Viktoria Plzen.
Group H: Juventus, Manchester United, Valencia, Young Boys.

Ill take it, Juve should be a lock.
Share 49ersWebzone