Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by IT21:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Rumors coming out that Lebrons sons are committed to schools in the LA area
Awww s**t he's going to the Clippers!
Power of Jerry West
![]()
I'm 75% sure Lebron will come to Lakers. I think he'll trust Magic in doing whatever he needs to win. With what happened with Sixers this summer - imo it's hard to trust them. Unless Brett Brown can sell him on stability - then maybe Sixers can get him. I just think having Magic will seal the deal for Lebron. Just my gut feeling.
I think Boston can throw a wrench in all this if they are willing to trade Kyrie. Otherwise, Lakers will most likely get Lebron + another star.
Philly has an outside chance.
Why would LeBron go LAL? They have like zero talent on that team. Would take a least 3 years for them to compete if LeBron joined.
You dont think Ingram, Randle, Kuzma, and Ball are talented? Plus, no way would Lebron go there alone without Paul or George joining him,
Come on Man!
I was assuming he'd come alone. I forgot about the George possibility.
