There are 74 users in the forums

2018 Winter Olympics Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 4ML:
GOAT

He was the GOAT before this contest. He was he GOAT seconds after he failed in Sochi. The dude is unreal. He pushed he sport to where it is. I wouldn't be surprised to see him take gold in the next Winter Olympics.

I know I know. I just meant - the GOAT did it again.
GOAT

He was the GOAT before this contest. He was he GOAT seconds after he failed in Sochi. The dude is unreal. He pushed he sport to where it is. I wouldn't be surprised to see him take gold in the next Winter Olympics.

I know I know. I just meant - the GOAT did it again.

He is Michael Jackson good.... even if he is a rapey guy , his talent will surpass
That Frontside 1440 to start his run is unbelievable. He goes so high and rotates so much, I seriously don't know how he maintains his balance and lands it. If you have never snowboarded before and seen how high the wall is on a halfpipe, you have no idea how intimidating it is. The fact that he's 20 feet above the lip doing what he does is amazing.

I still can't carve toeside lol.. snowboarding ain't easy
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
That Frontside 1440 to start his run is unbelievable. He goes so high and rotates so much, I seriously don't know how he maintains his balance and lands it. If you have never snowboarded before and seen how high the wall is on a halfpipe, you have no idea how intimidating it is. The fact that he's 20 feet above the lip doing what he does is amazing.

I still can't carve toeside lol.. snowboarding ain't easy

• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
SHAUN WHITE

that is all

Sayin'

Dude is so awesome

I'm thinking this is his last olympics though
link to Shaun's winning run: https://www.clippituser.tv/c/pvgzkd
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

They were showing the comparison with that Japanese kid. The kid went 16.2ft in the air yesterday. Shawn White went 18.2ft yesterday and yes - with more rotations.
Lol a reporter for USA Today published an article about sexual harassment allegations against White. Cracks me up when reporters time their morality articles to ride coattails for exposure and profit
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Lol a reporter for USA Today published an article about sexual harassment allegations against White. Cracks me up when reporters time their morality articles to ride coattails for exposure and profit

Funny how that keeps happening. I don't know how people can keep taking s**t like that seriously if they're only gonna publish it once the person does something great.
US hockey fail lol. Russians also lost.

What are the allegations?

He got sued by a girl who was in s band he helped finance. She claimed he sent her dick pics, told her to dress sexy, and stuffed his hand down his crotch and asked her to smell his hand.

The case settled.

As a lawyer I find it extremely annoying media treats lawsuit allegations as fact and settlements as admissions of wrongdoing. I can have a b******t case and file a lawsuit claiming millions in damages, settle it for $500 because it turns out to be bogus.

No one knows what happened, unless Sean or the girl volunteer info, let it go. I have no idea why this is our business.

Are we electing Sean to be town dog catcher?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
The US was supposed to be awful anyways though right? No NHL players kinda killed any hope of them getting a gold or silver this year.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
The US was supposed to be awful anyways though right? No NHL players kinda killed any hope of them getting a gold or silver this year.

Pretty much. Letting Slovenia tie the game late and then win in OT is still bad though.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

He got sued by a girl who was in s band he helped finance. She claimed he sent her dick pics, told her to dress sexy, and stuffed his hand down his crotch and asked her to smell his hand.

The case settled.

As a lawyer I find it extremely annoying media treats lawsuit allegations as fact and settlements as admissions of wrongdoing. I can have a b******t case and file a lawsuit claiming millions in damages, settle it for $500 because it turns out to be bogus.

No one knows what happened, unless Sean or the girl volunteer info, let it go. I have no idea why this is our business.

Are we electing Sean to be town dog catcher?

Because #metoo. That's why its everybody's business.
Share 49ersWebzone