LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

🏈 XFL Football Thread 🏈

Originally posted by captveg:
Their ultimate goal is obviously to become the D-League of the NFL, hence the emphasis on clean character, efficient play, and streamlining rules/replay.

Nfl Europe at home
game play is still gonna suck.
I'd like to see male midgets go up against the Lingerie football teams. We could call it the XQL (extreme quack league).
I went to every San Francisco Demons home game when I was a kid lol.
He hate me
Originally posted by Kingpin:
game play is still gonna suck.

I think they are focusing on the right stuff. Last time it was all about gimmicks and marketing. It won't be NFL quality football by any means but still could be fun.

Every year you get a crapload of QBs coming out of college, having played in these wide open spread offenses, unable to make the transition to pro offenses, if thsy couldgo to the XFL and run the same kinds of offenses they ran in college with some pro concepts mixed in, maybe they have some success and potentially develop into something worthwhile.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by captveg:
Their ultimate goal is obviously to become the D-League of the NFL, hence the emphasis on clean character, efficient play, and streamlining rules/replay.

Nfl Europe at home

if that's what they are doing, it makes sense. but it will be s**tty football because the QBs will suck. they should just do what Phoenix suggested that would be much better
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
id rather have male midgets play against lingerie football teams
XFL= Xtreme Financial Loss

Originally posted by RonMexico:
Nfl Europe at home

Potential XFL HC's

Eric Mangini
Lovie Smith
Jeff Fisher?
Dave McGinnis
Charlie Weis
Jim Fassel
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
if that's what they are doing, it makes sense. but it will be s**tty football because the QBs will suck. they should just do what Phoenix suggested that would be much better

Yep.

The QBs are going to suck if they force all of them into pro style offenses. If they allow them to run fairly simple, wide open college-like spread offenses it could make for some fun shootouts though not as crazy as Arena League.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
lol @ #HeAteMe
Why is this here and not in the Other Sports Forum?
Share 49ersWebzone