There are 159 users in the forums

US Men's Soccer fails to Qualify for 2018 World Cup

I'm not a soccer fan, but when the World Cup comes around I always get into it. but are you f**king s**tting me?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/2017/10/10/usmnt-world-cup-qualification-trinidad-tobago/752568001/

"huuuuuuuu"
[ Edited by defenderDX on Oct 11, 2017 at 6:27 AM ]
Thats because MLS is the equivalent of AA Minor League baseball.
Russians brah.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

Is it true that one of our own players scored a goal against us in a 2-1 elimination game??
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by Niners99:

Is it true that one of our own players scored a goal against us in a 2-1 elimination game??

Yes
Damn that's embarrassing! Ok I'm over it
we were actually decent last world cup. I got really into it. bummer. now we have to wait another 4 frickin years
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lulz. who cares
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lulz. who cares

f**k Arenas and his b******t rosters. Sitting our best players to teach them a lesson and look where it got us. They fire arenas because he sucks and then hire klinnsman, he sucks. So they go right back to arenas. Wtf did you think was gonna happen?

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
f**k Arenas and his b******t rosters. Sitting our best players to teach them a lesson and look where it got us. They fire arenas because he sucks and then hire klinnsman, he sucks. So they go right back to arenas. Wtf did you think was gonna happen?

Its an absolute joke.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Its an absolute joke.

The mens' program as a whole is a joke. The only redeemable person is Pulisic.
Cut their funding.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
omg was Jim Harbaugh the coach? Still can't win a big game.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
fn..embarrasing a joke
how the f did this happen

I never want to see Bruce area's face ever again...keep the young players on the team
everyone else..gtfo
[ Edited by dmax on Oct 11, 2017 at 1:54 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone