LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Back to Back World Champion Golden State Warriors 2017-2018

So i'm hearing cousins will be wearing # 0

Does that mean mccaw is gone?
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

No. Technically though he isnt a member of the Warriors right now. If he does sign a contract he will just have to pick another number but I dont think this signals anything to be honest. But maybe Patrick got something out of it too....

DeMarcus Cousins on taking Patrick McCaw's No. 0: "Let's just say Pat's a tough negotiator."
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jul 19, 2018 at 12:48 PM ]
Boogie's fave Warrior by far is Klay. I'm pretty sure they hit the pipe together in the past.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I still can't believe Cousins is on the team.

3rd splash brother represent

Bring back Swag Champ!
Originally posted by Loco49er:
Bring back Swag Champ!

f**k NO
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Dat Marc Jackson offense

Agreed. Trash offense.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Jul 20, 2018 at 11:01 AM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Bring back Swag Champ!

f**k NO

+1
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

No. Technically though he isnt a member of the Warriors right now. If he does sign a contract he will just have to pick another number but I dont think this signals anything to be honest. But maybe Patrick got something out of it too....

DeMarcus Cousins on taking Patrick McCaw's No. 0: "Let's just say Pat's a tough negotiator."

That seems indicative that McCaw will be back. Hope he can come back healthy and build off his rookie year. Last year he regressed seemingly
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DickWedgie:
Boogie's fave Warrior by far is Klay. I'm pretty sure they hit the pipe together in the past.

Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Bring back Swag Champ!

f**k NO

+1

Yeah, no thanks. Never understood that signing in the first place.
Since there is nothing to talk about. Kawakami wrote a good article regarding the upcoming free agency next summer. Basically to quickly summarize The Warriors can afford it even if the Salary cost with Tax cost up to $300 Million. Its up to Lacob if he wants to spend but history tells us he don't mind spending as long as we are winning. Next year will be a big test with Klay and KD becoming free agents and Dray next year. Article link below.

https://theathletic.com/435760/2018/07/22/kawakami-heres-why-the-warriors-arent-too-worried-about-a-potential-300-million-annual-player-payout-in-a-few-years/
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nothing03:
Since there is nothing to talk about. Kawakami wrote a good article regarding the upcoming free agency next summer. Basically to quickly summarize The Warriors can afford it even if the Salary cost with Tax cost up to $300 Million. Its up to Lacob if he wants to spend but history tells us he don't mind spending as long as we are winning. Next year will be a big test with Klay and KD becoming free agents and Dray next year. Article link below.

https://theathletic.com/435760/2018/07/22/kawakami-heres-why-the-warriors-arent-too-worried-about-a-potential-300-million-annual-player-payout-in-a-few-years/

You have to pay to read the athletic.
Originally posted by Hopper:

You have to pay to read the athletic.

I'm not paying to read Tim Kawakami thats for sure.

I think he doesn't mind paying the tax, at least until they open the new arena. I ma sure he would like a championship going in to that arena, and one the 1st year they are there. Sell all the PSL's and make sure the money pipe is fully delivering. I could see him maybe wanting to be a bit more frugal after that.
Share 49ersWebzone