• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
No
not even if you paid me
  • jrg
  • Veteran
0 chance at all
  • Veteran
Dang, I guess there is no love for cycling.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 190836:

id rather be raped by a man w/ nails built into his penis
lol why would anyone pay attention to the Tour de France unless a family member was in it?
Originally posted by jrg:

id rather be raped by a man w/ nails built into his penis

You sound like someone speaking from experience. Personally, Id rather watch the girls on bikes. Seriously though, I cant name one cyclist since Lance Armstrong.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I wouldn't watch the tour de france even if Jessica alba promised to do secks with me afterwards. Ok, now im lying.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You sound like someone speaking from experience. Personally, Id rather watch the girls on bikes. Seriously though, I cant name one cyclist since Lance Armstrong.

It's a bunch of dudes riding bikes...I'd almost rather watch soccer. Almost.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

lol You mean they dont let women cycle in their own competition? Shows how much I follow the sport
f**k no. Lol
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

lol You mean they dont let women cycle in their own competition? Shows how much I follow the sport

Yeah, no idea if there's one for women, if there is it wouldn't spike my interest meter either. Now if they're hot, topless, and stop every mile for some spirited rounds of slap & tickle, then that's a different story.
Anyone following the tour?

Guess I must be one of the only ones.

However, the race is secondary for me. I watch it for the scenery. I still want to tour Europe someday with The Alps being the focal point. Advanced planning you know....

The TV Producers are wise to spend so much time showing the gorgeous Countryside (at least a large portion of it). I've always wondered if the French Tourism Industry provides subsidies for some of the costs of those helicopters.
[ Edited by socal9er42 on Jul 17, 2017 at 6:25 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone