There are 117 users in the forums

2017 NBA Off-Season Thread

Once again, congrats to the Warriors and their fans on their championship season. Now, rest of the league has to catch up to them. That process begins this summer.

We're gonna see some teams go into full rebuilding mode and some go for it all to catch Warriors.

Have a feeling this summer and 2018 off-season is going to be wild.
Jerry West goes to Clippers...and I'm really surprised by that. Didn't see that coming. The Clippers?!?

I wonder what he thinks about bringing CP3 and Griffin back...
Originally posted by 4ML:
Once again, congrats to the Warriors and their fans on their championship season. Now, rest of the league has to catch up to them. That process begins this summer.

We're gonna see some teams go into full rebuilding mode and some go for it all to catch Warriors.

Have a feeling this summer and 2018 off-season is going to be wild.
dont see anybody jumping ships....p.s. catch the Warriors @ 3?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 165,149
yay! another fun season of being a magic fan!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 165,149
NBA may be the first sport where i switch teams

this is just ridiculously unfair

magic are not gonna compete for decades
Originally posted by jrg:
NBA may be the first sport where i switch teams

this is just ridiculously unfair

magic are not gonna compete for decades

Whats Mario Hezonja's deal?

He was supposed to be a stud.
Originally posted by jrg:
NBA may be the first sport where i switch teams

this is just ridiculously unfair

magic are not gonna compete for decades

Lol damn j
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Whats Mario Hezonja's deal?

He was supposed to be a stud.

Barely plays. His minutes went down from his rookie season to his second season. Last season he averaged double digit minutes for the first eight games, then was reduced to a nominal role, and didn't start playing double digit minutes again until the second half of the season. Currently he's been tried out at SG, SF, and even PF. In essence the coach Skiles and Vogel have not really been good for the kid's development because he's never been given a consistent role on the team, which is the total opposite to other young players they have drafted like Oladipo, Payton, and Gordon because their roles grew with each season. For some reason Hezonja has remained buried in the rotation and is beginning to reach bust status, though it is debatable how much of that is his fault.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,990
Originally posted by jrg:
NBA may be the first sport where i switch teams

this is just ridiculously unfair

magic are not gonna compete for decades

Come on over to the Kangz brah. You'd enjoy the Sactown Royalty forum. Or hell the Kings reddit is decent too, run by our very own Silky Johnson. Also depending on how this draft goes the Kings could have a very bright future. TWO top 10 picks? Herro.
[ Edited by MuggD on Jun 15, 2017 at 12:07 PM ]

According to rumors - Boston going after Griffin and Hayward. Can only sign one as a FA though. Will need to trade for the other.

This is a big offseason for Boston. They gotta pay IT this offseason and need to make their moves before they extend him. IMO they have to be aggressive if they are going to pay IT $30M a year.
Originally posted by 4ML:
According to rumors - Boston going after Griffin and Hayward. Can only sign one as a FA though. Will need to trade for the other.

This is a big offseason for Boston. They gotta pay IT this offseason and need to make their moves before they extend him. IMO they have to be aggressive if they are going to pay IT $30M a year.

Yeah they can take a major step in truly contending this year. They have the money, they have the players and they have the assets to maneuver around. An aggressive approach can reap great rewards but if CLE somehow figures out a way to land PG13, I think BOS will still be put on hold for at least another year
Monta suspended 5 games for violating the NBA drug policy for smoking that greeeeeen. lol
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Monta suspended 5 games for violating the NBA drug policy for smoking that greeeeeen. lol

I thought the NBA doesnt test for Marijuana?
Sixers on the verge of trading with Boston for the #1 pick!

Fultz on his way to Philly for a medical examine!
Share 49ersWebzone