There are 328 users in the forums

2017 NBA Off-Season Thread

Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by MuggD:
Yikes lol

yikes is right

Fultz just shot 4-18 doing the same thing
Originally posted by Knowledge:
I expect it to be for #3 one of either Lakers/Sac pick and another later first round pick. Thats not a fleece. Thats fair market value imo

Would be a horrible trade if it's protected...not close to a fair market value imo.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I expect it to be for #3 one of either Lakers/Sac pick and another later first round pick. Thats not a fleece. Thats fair market value imo

Would be a horrible trade if it's protected...not close to a fair market value imo.

I dont know what you expect for moving down 2 spots in a draft where the Celtics clearly dont see Fultz as clear cut #1. The only talks i seen about a protected pick was 2021 Sixers 1st round. Lakers pick and Sacramento pick would not have protection and are both likely to easily be top 5 picks
I dont know what you expect for moving down 2 spots in a draft where the Celtics clearly dont see Fultz as clear cut #1. The only talks i seen about a protected pick was 2021 Sixers 1st round. Lakers pick and Sacramento pick would not have protection and are both likely to easily be top 5 picks

I read they are both protected doe? Draft slot means little in the NBA imo with trades especially for the 1st pick. Fultz is the no-brainer #1 in this draft...we don't know if Boston doesn't think he's the clear cut one either....NBA is based off all-stars and those come with higher picks most of the time not the middle level picks.

Hey whatever I'm a magic fan lol, I think it would be a horrible move for Boston and knowing a lot of their fans thhwy be pissed lol
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jun 17, 2017 at 7:17 PM ]

Welp there it is lol good for you man!

Welp there it is lol good for you man!

BOOM

Trade is for #3, Lakers Pick and Sacramento pick with protections. No word on protections yet. Probably Top 5
BOOM

Trade is for #3, Lakers Pick and Sacramento pick with protections. No word on protections yet. Probably Top 5

You know for sure if they're protected?
BOOM

From what im reading #3 and Lakers pick will be unprotected. Sacramento pick is the one that has protections. Not sure about protection yet though
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by MuggD:
Yikes lol

yikes is right

Fultz just shot 4-18 doing the same thing

still, Fox scouting report doesn't do him any favors when it comes to shooting, at least with Fultz you have shooting ability on tape.
BOOM

From what im reading #3 and Lakers pick will be unprotected. Sacramento pick is the one that has protections. Not sure about protection yet though

They aren't protected kinda looks like a fleecing to me....

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jun 17, 2017 at 8:27 PM ]

What a great day to be a Sixers fan!

Hinkie Da God!

#Processed

Hinkie Da God!

#Processed

Boy that's a lot to give up imo

Hinkie Da God!

#Processed

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @WojVerticalNBA 5m5 minutes agoMore

Clarification on deal: Besides its 2017 FRP, Philly sends '18 Lakers pick w/ protections. If it doesn't convey, 76ers send 2019 Kings pick.

Hinkie Da God!

#Processed

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @WojVerticalNBA 5m5 minutes agoMore

Clarification on deal: Besides its 2017 FRP, Philly sends '18 Lakers pick w/ protections. If it doesn't convey, 76ers send 2019 Kings pick.

So the basically got one unprotected pick? It's all so confusing lol
Stupid move by Philly.
Share 49ersWebzone