LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 369 users in the forums

***NBA PLAYOFFS 2016-2017 Thread***

When a guy twists his ankle and STILL completes the basket going to the rim, you know you are in for a long night against him. Boston just had no answer for him at all.

Kyrie was a magician last night, very fun to watch.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Bron, Love, and Thompson are going to dominate them in the paint and on the boards

X100

Love gonna box/body the s**t out of West/Draymond like he been doing jerebko/olnyck

Lol what? I'm not sure what series you're watching but Love is pretty much dominating whoever Boston is throwing at him. Everyone is gonna talk about Kyrie's performance last night but Love was HUGE with 17 rebounds.

Now, doing it against Green is another thing...but if he plays like this against Warriors - then the series will get very interesting.

Reiner wolf castle voice: that's the joke!

I agree though. Been doing great against Boston (playoffs in general) but let's see it against green/west.
Bron, Love, and Thompson are going to dominate them in the paint and on the boards

Tristan a problem for sure
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
When a guy twists his ankle and STILL completes the basket going to the rim, you know you are in for a long night against him. Boston just had no answer for him at all.

Kyrie was a magician last night, very fun to watch.

Kyrie and curry entertainment wise the funnest to watch when they are ON

Love will be taken out of the series by Draymond....much like last year and always.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

X100

Love gonna box/body the s**t out of West/Draymond like he been doing jerebko/olnyck

Yeah, good luck with that.

[ Edited by Bluesbro on May 24, 2017 at 1:20 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
LOL Lebron took 3 steps
Celts playing for vacation now
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Cavs on fire
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Deron Williams with the spray painted head

I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing Shaq's feet and I feel like I'd have been okay with that.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing Shaq's feet and I feel like I'd have been okay with that.

That was f**king gross. That should have been blurred out. Yuck.
#1 seed goes 5 games in the finals and doesnt even give their fans a home win. Sad
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

That was f**king gross. That should have been blurred out. Yuck.

He just f**ked gold bond
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Celts playing for vacation now

status update : gon fishin
Share 49ersWebzone