Buy 49ers at Rams NFC Championship tickets →

There are 98 users in the forums

PJ FLECK

.. Man, if this team wanted to start a new era w/a young HC, why didn't think of PJ FLECK..

he was a 49er!!!
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Let him continue to grow at Minnesota, my alma mater. You stay away from him.

He definitely could be a HC candidate in a year or two once he establishes himself. He could be a candidate for the Vikes or Lions HC gig in 1-2 years.
Definitely needed its own thread.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
oh, ok
Since he's totally proven himself as a coach.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Maybe we should hire Kwame Harris as our new HC, because, you know, he was a 49er.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Let him continue to grow at Minnesota, my alma mater. You stay away from him.

He definitely could be a HC candidate in a year or two once he establishes himself. He could be a candidate for the Vikes or Lions HC gig in 1-2 years.

He and Tom Herman are gonna be the faces of college football in the future, assuming Fleck never goes to the pros.
Originally posted by jrg:
Maybe we should hire Kwame Harris as our new HC, because, you know, he was a 49er.

Dude that spot is being saved for Aldon.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Oh my bad, I thought he was going to be our new DC. Maybe they'll bring in Rashaun Woods as our OC, because again...he as well, was a 49er.
Oh my bad, I thought he was going to be our new DC. Maybe they'll bring in Rashaun Woods as our OC, because again...he as well, was a 49er.

You're being quite ridiculous in here jrg. Fleck has a resume.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

That is correct, but more importantly, he was a 49er.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

That is correct, but more importantly, he was a 49er.

• Chez
  • Hall of Fame
Fleck that
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Jose Cortez is the special team coach as well.
9moon gonna 9moon
Share 49ersWebzone