LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

College Football Thread 2016-17

Boneheaded play aside, I'd take Cook over Fournette and McCaffrey.
Ole Miss is just dominating FSU in the trenches in this game.
Originally posted by 801niner:

McCaffery is so damn interesting... you see people light it up in college and not perform in the NFL... I really hope he continues his amazing play at the next level.

He's got one more year after this in college right? A true Soph?
Ole Miss just falling apart
  • titan
  • Veteran
Ole miss MELT DOWN!!!
Crazy game
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

McCaffery is so damn interesting... you see people light it up in college and not perform in the NFL... I really hope he continues his amazing play at the next level.

He's got one more year after this in college right? A true Soph?

I thought they were all juniors, I might be wrong. McCaffrey would fit in with the Pats, they could find different ways to use him
  • titan
  • Veteran
We have a Football game!!! This has the chance to surpass the Irish vs Texas game.
I watched 3 quarters and thought he played well. Helton needs to go back to calling plays, he used Adoree much more creatively last year on offense.
Good to hear... Adoree's my guy heading into next year's draft, I hope he tears it up this season.

I thought they were all juniors, I might be wrong. McCaffrey would fit in with the Pats, they could find different ways to use him

I could see this happening. (Hope it doesn't though... Rich get richer).
This FSU QB reminds me of Russell wilson

The amount of 3rd and long (super long in some cases) that Ole Miss is giving up is unbelievable
Ricky Aguayo (Roberto's little bro) is 5/5 on field goals to start off his career.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
This FSU QB reminds me of Russell wilson

Remember seeing him in the UA game. Kid has some balls, not afraid to let it rip. He's still young so hopefully he adds some strength to his frame. Size isn't ideal but he's definitely bigger than Russ. Good mechanics for a young guy, just looks solid all around and has years to grow. His accuracy hasn't been exceptional but I think that's mostly due to a pretty poor line tonight.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Don't sign any Ole Miss CB's. They suck!!!
Originally posted by titan:
Don't sign any Ole Miss CB's. They suck!!!

If they injure their knee, they will be 49ers
Share 49ersWebzone