LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Steph Curry is the revolution!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
you haven't been watching enough basketball if hes the most exciting player you've watched since Jordan

Being a 76er fan you wouldnt know exciting basketball.

the most exciting since jordan? lol...iverson, kobe, carter, are all laughing right now. i guess if you like to see just a pure shooter.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
you haven't been watching enough basketball if hes the most exciting player you've watched since Jordan

the most exciting since jordan? lol...iverson, kobe, carter, are all laughing right now. i guess if you like to see just a pure shooter.

Rick Barry thinks so.

http://ferrall.radio.cbssports.com/2015/12/04/rick-barry-says-steph-curry-has-more-talent-skills-than-any-player-ever/

"I have never seen a player play the game with the skills and talents that Steph Curry has," Barry said. "He's as exciting a player as I've ever watched, he's as enjoyable a player as I've ever watched and I really look forward to seeing him and this team play. It's just remarkable. The guy is just so much fun to watch play. He's one of those rare guys who's truly worth the price of admission. He really is. And the team is just playing so well."
[ Edited by Bluesbro on Dec 4, 2015 at 8:21 PM ]

I find that "Knowledge" is the biggest oxymoron when it comes to usernames on the Zone.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

I find that "Knowledge" is the biggest oxymoron when it comes to usernames on the Zone.

You must be just watching horrible basketball on the Lakers channel. I suggest you actually watch Steph Curry play and you will see he is more than just a pure shooter. Greatest shooter ever AND the best handle in the game too. He is the most fun player to watch that I can remember.

Carter LOL Give me a break.
Unbelievable shooter,shoots from anywhere on the court and makes it look so easy.

You must be just watching horrible basketball on the Lakers channel. I suggest you actually watch Steph Curry play and you will see he is more than just a pure shooter. Greatest shooter ever AND the best handle in the game too. He is the most fun player to watch that I can remember.

Carter LOL Give me a break.

not sure if serious

lol Vince Carter?

Curry still has a ways to go to reach Kobe level, and nobody will ever be Jordan, but Curry is on the right track until the rest of the NBA figures out a way to neutralize him.
Originally posted by Niners99:

lol Vince Carter?

Curry still has a ways to go to reach Kobe level, and nobody will ever be Jordan, but Curry is on the right track until the rest of the NBA figures out a way to neutralize him.

Vince Carter is one of the most electrifying players to ever play. Dude was insane

That's your opinion. Curry belongs in the discussion for most exciting player since Jordan. What he's doing right now is special, never before seen in the NBA. The production, efficiency, winning, style of play, and records being broken don't lie.

And he's just getting started btw.

If the Pistons from back in the day came through the portal to play the warriors with old school rules intact, my money would be on The Bad Boys.
Originally posted by Niners99:

lol Vince Carter?

Vince Carter was a great player but he never was 1st team All NBA, never was on a championship team, and never was the face of the NBA. Nor was he ever the most dangerous player in the league. Steph Curry has achieved all of this. To me.. it isnt close.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
If the Pistons from back in the day came through the portal to play the warriors with old school rules intact, my money would be on The Bad Boys.

LOL If the Warriors played that team in todays rules they would run them out of the gym. Of course, the rules back then would not have favored small teams that shoot well.

LOL If the Warriors played that team in todays rules they would run them out of the gym. Of course, the rules back then would not have favored small teams that shoot well.

Funny how that works both ways.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Funny how that works both ways.

Exactly
Share 49ersWebzone