There are 239 users in the forums

Steph Curry is the revolution!

He's already a lock for the Hall of Fame. He will clearly be the NBA's all time 3-point leader. He is on a strong pace to be the best all-around shooter in NBA history. He's destroying the record books. To me, a long-time Warriors fan, he's the most fun player to watch since Jordan, and the fact that he's a Warrior is unbelievable.

ESPN's lead in to this Five-Thirty-Eight article is called 'How Stef Curry broke Basketball'.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/stephen-curry-is-the-revolution/

Check it out. If you're into stats, it's mind-blowing.
video:

I feel like there's a couple threads in existance that could have had this in it....
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • jrg
  • Veteran
there is 0 chance this would have been relevant in the warriors/nba discussion threads
The reason I thought it deserved it's own thread is in the Five-thirty-eight article. They're making a case that he's basically breaking basketball and turning all expectations on their head. They're making the case that even though everyone knows he's good, they're still not grasping just exactly how fricking good he is.
A better version of Steve Nash who took until his career was nearly half done to explode into a top tier player.
Originally posted by luv49rs:

Delly ... the Curry stopper
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Delly ... the Curry stopper

I'll never forget the ESPN expert who predicted that Delly was going to be the difference maker in the finals because he was such a tough guy.

Great article, read the whole thing yesterday. Curry's performance this season has literally been off the charts. We are witnessing one of the greatest players of all-time have one of the best single seasons of all-time.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Great article, read the whole thing yesterday. Curry's performance this season has literally been off the charts. We are witnessing one of the greatest players of all-time have one of the best single seasons of all-time.
Ehh pump the breaks.

Alot more second gen disciplined kids coming up.

With the rule changes, second gen talent, second gen guidance,... the come up will continue.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Ehh pump the breaks.

Alot more second gen disciplined kids coming up.

With the rule changes, second gen talent, second gen guidance,... the come up will continue.

Perhaps, but Steph is clearly a rare talent. The game is changing and the 2nd gen will be influenced by this style of play, but good luck finding the player(s) that can duplicate what he's doing. In 20 years I don't think we're going to be seeing a league full of Steph Curry's raining 3's. Curry is one of a kind.
you haven't been watching enough basketball if hes the most exciting player you've watched since Jordan
Originally posted by Knowledge:
you haven't been watching enough basketball if hes the most exciting player you've watched since Jordan

Being a 76er fan you wouldnt know exciting basketball.
Share 49ersWebzone