LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

california golden bears vs hawaiin warriors in sydney australia

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/sydney-scores-10m-touchdown-with-us-college-football-game-scheduled-for-august-next-year/story-fni0cx12-1227625452778

So this is on next year down under, so which team is the one to watch??

So its on a saturday here at 2pm so i think thats around 5pm friday afternoon in san fran( dont quote me that) we have daylight here now during spring /summer but in august (winter) we dont.... is it normal for college ball on a friday? Thought they played saturdays and h.s on friday

When it comes closer ill see if i can go as i work weekends
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Hawaii gonna smash a Jared Goff-less team.........I'm kidding Hawaii is gonna get smashed 53-10.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Hawaii gonna smash a Jared Goff-less team.........I'm kidding Hawaii is gonna get smashed 53-10.

Ohh forgot about the draft, so all the good/older players will be gone so which player in either team the one to to watch i.e future nfl star.....
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by aussiepeter:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Ohh forgot about the draft, so all the good/older players will be gone so which player in either team the one to to watch i.e future nfl star.....

Hawaii is a mess right now, but the only players worth watching are DT Kennedy Tulimasealii and ILB Julian Gener. UH just fired Norm Chow and hired ex-Nevada OC Nick Rolovich to take over. We'll see how Hawaii comes together in the off season, I'm definitely going to watch the practices.
Some fans are pissed at losing a home game. It's gonna be the first NCAA football game of the year so football hungry fans will be watching this game even if it is 2 mediocre to bad teams. Roll on you Bears
Dang. Isn't Hawaii also scheduled to play in the Big House next year?
The title should read the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors. They switched their name back a couple years ago.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The title should read the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors. They switched their name back a couple years ago.

Yeh was going to write that but title was long enough lol is it me or does it sound a team for green peace (think their ship is the rainbow warrior)
Originally posted by AC49er:
Some fans are pissed at losing a home game. It's gonna be the first NCAA football game of the year so football hungry fans will be watching this game even if it is 2 mediocre to bad teams. Roll on you Bears

i haven't looked into this yet.... but did they take away a home game away from Cal? that's not right. because attendance in Aloha Stadium has been a running joke here the last few months.
reason to visit Sydney.. =D I've always wanted to go

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
reason to visit Sydney.. =D I've always wanted to go

You dont need a reason just come best city in the world
Originally posted by aussiepeter:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Yeh was going to write that but title was long enough lol is it me or does it sound a team for green peace (think their ship is the rainbow warrior)

I don't know about green peace, but calling them the Hawaiian warriors is just completely incorrect.
Relax its a CAL away game. No Way CAL would give up a home game could you imagine Berkley Board approving that???

Any way I nearly got the double, As a 49's fan & a CAL fan 1 has committed to play at least. Jed got me excited a few weeks back but that was paper talk .

Got my tickets! No Goff but hey get to wear my Cal Jersey in a place where it will be recognised for the first time here in OZ LOL....

I was going to email the Football admin at CAL & offer free Accom for the week to a couple who want to come out. But if anyone from the forum wants to take it up from the golden state their welcome. Just PM me ..
A game is a game I suppose, but Hawaii replaced Baylor...
CAL v BAYLOR was the original plan, so this is kind of anticlimactic.
Share 49ersWebzone