There are 119 users in the forums

Who is the best college football coach?

Right now, I'd have to say Urban Meyer.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
Taking a MWC team to an undefeated season and crushing Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.

Getting that MWC team enough respect to join the Pac10.

Taking a roster that was completely overmatched physically, speed wise, and talent wise, and turning it into a competitor in the Pac12 in 4 seasons. All this with 2 star, 3 star, and 4 star recruits.

Now I'm not sure if he's the best... But he has done one of the best jobs in the county over a 10 year span.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Taking a MWC team to an undefeated season and crushing Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.

Getting that MWC team enough respect to join the Pac10.

Taking a roster that was completely overmatched physically, speed wise, and talent wise, and turning it into a competitor in the Pac12 in 4 seasons. All this with 2 star, 3 star, and 4 star recruits.

Now I'm not sure if he's the best... But he has done one of the best jobs in the county over a 10 year span.

Can also say the same for Gary Patterson at TCU. Both guys have done tremendous jobs. Hope KW does not end up at USC.
Gotta go with Urban for best overall but man there's some great coaches in college right now.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Can also say the same for Gary Patterson at TCU. Both guys have done tremendous jobs. Hope KW does not end up at USC.

Solid point, and I agree about USC.
Urban Meyer, obviously.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Urban Meyer and it's not really close.
For a party? Has to be the Sark
  • jrg
  • Veteran
urban
I think Stoops is the best all around; however, he needs a change in scenery.

Urban Myer may be better, so I accept that argument too.

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Urban Meyer, obviously.

This
Share 49erswebzone