LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 332 users in the forums

PGA Tour thread

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
He committed to the open in July. That's dope. Might play next month also. I figured he'd take a few days to recover before committing so that's a good sign.
Good for him. Hope he continues to improve. The s**t-show of the last two rounds was obviously due to fatigue.

Yeah. He putted like s**t though. Even yesterday he hit some good iron shots into the green but couldn't putt. I was wondering if he just can't read the greens the same because he really can't bend down. Or he just putted like s**t because he was tired.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
He committed to the open in July. That's dope. Might play next month also. I figured he'd take a few days to recover before committing so that's a good sign.
Good for him. Hope he continues to improve. The s**t-show of the last two rounds was obviously due to fatigue.

Yeah. He putted like s**t though. Even yesterday he hit some good iron shots into the green but couldn't putt. I was wondering if he just can't read the greens the same because he really can't bend down. Or he just putted like s**t because he was tired.
I'd bet both.
This PGA tour player left the tour in 2016 to live in the jungles of Costa Rica, where he did cleanses drinking only urine, grapes and magic mushrooms, has returned to PGA life this week.

he shot a 71 even par round today.

This golfer drank urine, did hallucinogens and ate 800 grapes a day to fight disease
[ Edited by floridaMan on Apr 14, 2022 at 3:35 PM ]
Originally posted by floridaMan:
This PGA tour player left the tour in 2016 to live in the jungles of Costa Rica, where he did cleanses drinking only urine, grapes and magic mushrooms, has returned to PGA life this week.

he shot a 71 even par round today.

This golfer drank urine, did hallucinogens and ate 800 grapes a day to fight disease

Sounds like a typical night out for Tiger before he got caught by his ex wife.
I'm a big Dustin Johnson fan, however, he had trouble making the cut recently. What is the problem?
Dustin Johnson has made over 74 million on the PGA tour. By jumping leagues he received 125 million. The math is simple, regardless what the PGA says.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Dustin Johnson has made over 74 million on the PGA tour. By jumping leagues he received 125 million. The math is simple, regardless what the PGA says.
You arent including the money he has made from sponsors. He has already lost one (RBC) and who knows if he will lose more. If he only cares about money then it probably will be the right thing. If he cares about his legacy, playing on the Ryder Cup, and playing against the best players in the world then its the wrong decision. Right now the LIV tour is made up mostly on washed up players, unknowns, and a few good players like Kevin Na, DJ, and Westwood. But unless they get the top players and a great TV deal the Saudi Tour wont last.
f**k em. I would jump for that kind of money too.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You arent including the money he has made from sponsors. He has already lost one (RBC) and who knows if he will lose more. If he only cares about money then it probably will be the right thing. If he cares about his legacy, playing on the Ryder Cup, and playing against the best players in the world then its the wrong decision. Right now the LIV tour is made up mostly on washed up players, unknowns, and a few good players like Kevin Na, DJ, and Westwood. But unless they get the top players and a great TV deal the Saudi Tour wont last.

DeChambeau and Reed will join the Saudi Tour. Two more young stars sign up. The Saudis have put so much money into the long term prospects of this venture it won't fail. The benefactors of this tour are planning a cultural change not just a golf tour. When the pots are 10's 0f millions compared to the PGA, this is a no-brainer. PGA pros are independent contractors, they should be allowed to play wherever they wish. Augusta opened its' hollowed grounds to women in 2012, so don't preach PGA. As a kid I was against the AFL competing with the NFL, look how that turned out.

DeChambeau and Reed will join the Saudi Tour. Two more young stars sign up. The Saudis have put so much money into the long term prospects of this venture it won't fail. The benefactors of this tour are planning a cultural change not just a golf tour. When the pots are 10's 0f millions compared to the PGA, this is a no-brainer. PGA pros are independent contractors, they should be allowed to play wherever they wish. Augusta opened its' hollowed grounds to women in 2012, so don't preach PGA. As a kid I was against the AFL competing with the NFL, look how that turned out.

Lol

I think you haven't been paying attention to the Saudis in sports recently
We'll see how well this goes when oil is $115 a barrel
wow people actually watch golf, blows my mind
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
wow people actually watch golf, blows my mind

golf is awesome. Once you actually go out and play a round with your pals/family/etc you'll get into it.

BTW there's a Golf app now that let's you book a golf course ticket through you phone. What a time..
Share 49ersWebzone