LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

PGA Tour thread

TIger looking decent
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
TIger looking decent

He is looking a lot better than just decent. He missed a couple of putts by inches or he would be leading this tourney. Amazing considering how much time he has been out. I dont know if he will hold up tomorrow but his game looks good in all areas.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Tiger right in the thick of it on Sunday. It's been a long time...
Vintage Woods on that birdie on 17 wowwwww
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

What a great moment that was.
Originally posted by Furlow:

What a great moment that was.

Yep. TIger at his best clutch moment right there. He was off with his irons yesterday but he hung in there and came so close. Its just a matter of time before he breaks through to get another win.

That was fun!
I went to the Valspar tourney on Sunday, that is one tough course, and it was really windy. It was good to see the old Tiger (almost).

Patrick Reed choked away a playoff match on 18 with Casey, which I'm surprised isn't getting more attention.

Too many good players didn't make the cut though, so the crowds were almost solely around tiger.

Headed to Bayhill on Saturday, I'm hoping Tiger makes it to the weekend.
No probs with the short game!

https://instagram.com/p/BgWeKSHDGdE/
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
No probs with the short game!

https://instagram.com/p/BgWeKSHDGdE/

Love seeing Tiger back but its pretty much of a joke that he is the betting favorite now to win the Masters. Seriously, if you had to bet your life on it would you take Tiger over Dustin Johnson, Jordan Speith, or Justin Thomas to win at Augusta this year?

Would love to see it though.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Love seeing Tiger back but its pretty much of a joke that he is the betting favorite now to win the Masters. Seriously, if you had to bet your life on it would you take Tiger over Dustin Johnson, Jordan Speith, or Justin Thomas to win at Augusta this year?

Agreed. It would be great for Tiger & for the game of golf if he could pull it off! Ready to get back out on the course this Spring & Summer
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Agreed. It would be great for Tiger & for the game of golf if he could pull it off! Ready to get back out on the course this Spring & Summer

The one thing that is good for Tiger at Augusta is that the fairways are pretty wide and the rough isnt deep. So, he can be a little erratic off the tee and still score if he is precise with his irons. Augusta National is a 2nd shot course with super fast greens. If he can leave himself with uphill putts he can certainly be in the hunt.

Can you imagine the ratings if Tiger and Phil were in the hunt along with the young guns going in to the weekend at the Masters? It would be off the charts.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Tiger barely missed a birdie to tie the leaders. He pars then shanks the next drive out of bounds... Damn lol golf is a sinister game.

Rory looking good.
[ Edited by Garce on Mar 18, 2018 at 2:15 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I don't really watch golf but McIlroy is on another planet right now.
Share 49ersWebzone