LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

PGA Tour thread

All comes down to Rose. I dont see Sergio making his putt if Justin makes his
WELL DONE SERGIO!!!!!
Great round, so entertaining. Lots of clutch shots and immense sportsmanship all around. Very happy for Sergio. His fiancé is gonna be sore in the morning lol.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
WELL DONE SERGIO!!!!!

This.

I can't think of a more deserving golfer to get this win. Nice win Sergio
Just caught that hole in one
  • Jiks
That was a fun ending!!! I golfed 18 and got back into the clubhouse when Spieth was on 17. What a f**king shot!
Awesome celebration lol
My boy Jordan does it again!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Missed it.. birdie eagle birdie? Sheeesh

Originally posted by bayarealuv:

What happened on 15 makes it even more amazing. He missed the fairway by about 100 yards. Took 15 minutes trying to take a drop, going back another 100 yards to a practice area, then made an amazing shot to get him just off the green. Finished with just a bogey and then his amazing run.

What happened on 15 makes it even more amazing. He missed the fairway by about 100 yards. Took 15 minutes trying to take a drop, going back another 100 yards to a practice area, then made an amazing shot to get him just off the green. Finished with just a bogey and then his amazing run.

Yep. Incredible recovery on 13 to salvage bogey. I seriously dont think there is anyone else in the world that would have been able to do what he did down the stretch.

There are tons of guys on tour who can drive the ball better than Speith but his ability to manage a round and his amazing short game separates himself.

Yep. Incredible recovery on 13 to salvage bogey. I seriously dont think there is anyone else in the world that would have been able to do what he did down the stretch.

There are tons of guys on tour who can drive the ball better than Speith but his ability to manage a round and his amazing short game separates himself.

Kucher really s**t the bed too. Plenty of missed birdie putt that could have got him the lead and put more pressure on when spieth was taking on water
Originally posted by teylo31:

Kucher really s**t the bed too. Plenty of missed birdie putt that could have got him the lead and put more pressure on when spieth was taking on water

I dont think that was the case at all. Kuch played a solid round of golf, shot 69 in the last group of a major, and didnt make it easy at all for Spieth. Did he have a couple of birdie putts that burned the edges? Yes he did but that is hardly s**tting the bed.
Phil with the win at the WGC in Mexico City after 4+ years without a victory. Very cool to see Lefty play well again.
Share 49ersWebzone