There are 205 users in the forums

The San Francisco Giants Thread

and the Cubs lose again
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Jrg likes pain I guess. Ok.

Tempted to post this in the Cardinals thread, and man oh man it would be so fitting since the last post since a youtube clip of the Moss walkoff, but I guess I'll keep it classy and win with class, just like Jed wants, and keep it confined here.

Originally posted by rodbeezy:
but lest we forget...

• jrg
  • Veteran
Post what you want buddy. Regardless of how bad you want it to be 2014, it just isn't. But if that makes you feel better about your lackluster 2015 season, go for it man. Post all your Giant videos of 2014 in the Cardinals thread. Get it out. I'll sit here and enjoy being the BTIB.
Originally posted by jrg:
Post what you want buddy. Regardless of how bad you want it to be 2014, it just isn't. But if that makes you feel better about your lackluster 2015 season, go for it man. Post all your Giant videos of 2014 in the Cardinals thread. Get it out. I'll sit here and enjoy being the BTIB.

lol youre going to fall so hard in October. You remind me of a Seahawks fan.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

Keep trying.

Keep trying.

I love how the guy who does the MOST taunting, and the MOST bragging is the same guy who cries any time someone talks crap or calls him a homer.

Dont come on to a bay area sports website, thump your chest every time the Cardinals do anything, and then get mad that there are 100+ Giants fans on here who might tell you to STFU every now and then.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Keep trying.

I love how the guy who does the MOST taunting, and the MOST bragging is the same guy who cries any time someone talks crap or calls him a homer.

Dont come on to a bay area sports website, thump your chest every time the Cardinals do anything, and then get mad that there are 100+ Giants fans on here who might tell you to STFU every now and then.

Where do you get all this s**t man? I cry every time someone talks crap? I cry if you call me a homer? I have never cried about someone talking crap because as I've stated numerous times, I know all of this is in good fun. Talk crap. Last series in SF I was simply surprised that there were people saying "EAD Cardinals", "f**k off Cardinals", etc. If you that is how those people want to act, then that is on them. Regarding crying over being called a homer, I have never cried over it. I simply don't get it. I hear it from nobody other than you and even when I question your reasoning you simply disappear. Every. Time. So I'm just kinda confused by it to be honest.

I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing. Just having fun and enjoying the ride. Sorry that bothers you so much. You have the most posts in the Cardinals thread outside of myself and LarryT (another Cardinals fan), so I know it does. You come in there talking your normal "you're a homer, you're this, you're that" crap all the time. Homer, Seahawks fan, etc. Just cracks me up. Its pretty funny. Talk crap back man. If the Cardinals fail, give it to me. I really don't care. As I said before, I'm just enjoying one hell of a season.
[ Edited by jrg on Sep 2, 2015 at 7:01 PM ]

Nah, I'll stick to this forum and not stoop to the trolling you're obviously doing in this thread. I guess that's your definition of fun, but whatever helps you sleep at night.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rodbeezy:

Nah, I'll stick to this forum and not stoop to the trolling you're obviously doing in this thread. I guess that's your definition of fun, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

No trolling at all. Don't talk crap (not you) and not expect anything in return. Pretty simple.

Good luck with Kershaw. You'll need it. Make him do his "Kershaw pose" again

[ Edited by jrg on Sep 2, 2015 at 7:46 PM ]
No trolling at all. Don't talk crap (not you) and not expect anything in return. Pretty simple.

Good luck with Kershaw. You'll need it. Make him do his "Kershaw pose" again

Ha, if only it was October, then I can totally bust this out

but alas, it's only September and Adrianza is still in the lineup....

• jrg
  • Veteran

My last post in here regarding that though. Not trying to derail the thread. If you need to say something to me feel free to PM me.

Good luck the rest of the way.
[ Edited by jrg on Sep 2, 2015 at 7:52 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
LMAO..........worst slide of alltime
Adrianza gonna Adrianza...
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Turner maybe the worst baserunner I ever seen lol
another pick off?
Share 49ersWebzone