There are 104 users in the forums

The San Francisco Giants Thread

  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,838
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Slim to none

Would rather see Heston

theres a chance

or at least

im hoping
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,838
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
solid signing. many people bagged on it, I liked it more then the cueto signing

yea but cueto is better or at least so far in their careers

shark is untapped potential
Originally posted by MuggD:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
What's does everyone think about the chances of Cain rebounding this year and coming into a zone?

Never going to be the same. He's gonna end up like Timmy imo. Hopefully he can end up like a Vogey though.

yeah it sucks, he might become the new Zito
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by MuggD:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
What's does everyone think about the chances of Cain rebounding this year and coming into a zone?

Never going to be the same. He's gonna end up like Timmy imo. Hopefully he can end up like a Vogey though.

yeah it sucks, he might become the new Zito

Minus the unicorn.
Originally posted by MuggD:
Originally posted by teylo31:
Then his pay should reflect because he isnt getting paid like a 4 or 5

The Giants pay for past performance in the organization. That's part of the perks and incentive.

Yeah but when they gave him that big extension, he was still good
At last, spring training/exhibition baseball has come to an end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't believe Adrianza is still on this team lmao what does he have to do for them to get rid of him...even tho he hit a meaningless HR last night
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Can't believe Adrianza is still on this team lmao what does he have to do for them to get rid of him...even tho he hit a meaningless HR last night

They just cant resist his career .211 avg, .290 OB%, or .294 SLG%. Combine that with his lack of speed, lack of power, and average defense, and you have a pretty special player.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
So close.

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Can't believe Adrianza is still on this team lmao what does he have to do for them to get rid of him...even tho he hit a meaningless HR last night

They just cant resist his career .211 avg, .290 OB%, or .294 SLG%. Combine that with his lack of speed, lack of power, and average defense, and you have a pretty special player.


Lol indeed. Hopefully they'll finally give up on him sometime this season so they can free up roster space for someone who is actually worth it.

We acquired Sidney Ponson for Kurt Ainsworth and Damion Moss ?! Sweet!
Originally posted by Zachary:
We acquired Sidney Ponson for Kurt Ainsworth and Damion Moss ?! Sweet!

We also traded Joe Nathan, Francisco Liriano, and Boof Bonser for A.J. Pierzynski.
My body is ready!
Well, due to work schedule will not get to watch the opening game tomorrow, but at least I'm in the west all week. Will get to watch game two but not game three.

Hilarious that I live in Norcal but will be staying in an Oakland airport hotel on Tuesday night, it happens all of the time.
Originally posted by reno9er:
Well, due to work schedule will not get to watch the opening game tomorrow, but at least I'm in the west all week. Will get to watch game two but not game three.

Hilarious that I live in Norcal but will be staying in an Oakland airport hotel on Tuesday night, it happens all of the time.

Where does the Reno come from ?
Share 49ersWebzone