49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 552 users in the forums

2014 Sochi Winter Olympics thread


Oshie and Quick!!! USA !!
jrg just jizzed all over his screen
Oshie had balls of steel right there!
Suck it, commies.

That was a great game. I thought we got out in a cheap power play which led to their second goal, but the refs stunned everyone by taking the next goal off the board. Then the shoot out. Quick was tough, Oshie was bad ass.

Murica!
Just rolled out of bed. See you won. Congrats.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Just rolled out of bed. See you won. Congrats.

f**k canada
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Just rolled out of bed. See you won. Congrats.

f**k canada

Wooh wooh. I was being nice you f*gget.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Just rolled out of bed. See you won. Congrats.

f**k canada

Wooh wooh. I was being nice you f*gget.

Lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
OSHIIEEEEE
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
#TeamOshie
Originally posted by jrg:
#TeamOshie

He absolutely killed it. Should've only missed one instead of two.
Why wasn't Varlamov in goal for RUS?

EDIT:nvm guess he was being saved for Sunday's match.

Guess this means Miller will get the start against SLO
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Feb 15, 2014 at 8:27 AM ]
Yeah, I came.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone