LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

The Official Leeds United thread

Originally posted by MJv2:
If we can move away from fisting and restrooms for just a moment, as 49er fanatics, what benefits do you see with this partnership?

Um, candidly? None. Good laugh though and I guess SF are now the most popular football (not soccer) team in Yorkshire.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LUFC:
Originally posted by sfout:
Leeds is one of the more storied clubs in English football. They're currently in the 2nd tier league, 2 spots out of the playoffs, 6 teams compete for 3 spots in the next season of the premier league.

We ruled English football but we are on bad times at the moment but we have been taken over and hopefully will be back in the top in the next few years if not this year.

I'm a diehard Chelsea fan, watched them since 2000, sucks waking up at 5/6am to watch matches on Saturday. I've watched some of Leeds matches in the various tournaments, they're slowly getting there. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Originally posted by MJv2:
We have Matt Smith already ffs. We really need a creative middle linebacker.

True bro, my bad. I hear graveleys are setting up a branch in san fran, im itk.
I'm a diehard Chelsea fan, watched them since 2000, sucks waking up at 5/6am to watch matches on Saturday. I've watched some of Leeds matches in the various tournaments, they're slowly getting there. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Ohhh dear.....dont mention the 'C' word
[ Edited by EnochShowumni on Jan 10, 2014 at 2:20 PM ]
  • MJv2
  • Veteran
Originally posted by EnochShowumni:
True bro, my bad. I hear graveleys are setting up a branch in san fran, im itk.

if we don't have an official store in san fran city centre it just goes to show how far we've fallen. GFHC must sort it out imo.
Leeds need to keep it in the Sheffield red zone. Hopefully a Ross McCormack punt can secure the victory for the visitors
How many points do you guys get for field goals?
I think we may open a pop up store first to trial it
Originally posted by darlo49ers:
Originally posted by socalniner:
These boys do it without the armor

If they had collisions like they do in the NFL, people would die.

The "armor" as you say gives the players a feeling of indestructability..so they are much more likely to do things they wouldn't do if they didn't have the pads on.

We hate Chelsea!

• MJv2
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Um, candidly? None. Good laugh though and I guess SF are now the most popular football (not soccer) team in Yorkshire.

I can't see how we're going to benefit either, so yeah apart from a bit of a larf what is the point?
Originally posted by EnochShowumni:
That is very presumptious my american friend, how do you know there isnt a team in uganda that is really good but doesnt have an international stage to play upon.

The Rhinos would win the superbowl no probs. Quick lesson on the rules of the game and they would storm the NFL

You're joking, right? Please tell me you are.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
If they had collisions like they do in the NFL, people would die.

The "armor" as you say gives the players a feeling of indestructability..so they are much more likely to do things they wouldn't do if they didn't have the pads on.

Fair point. I'll make an effort to watch a 49ers game. I think it's shown on some channels over here.
Never seen an NFL game before. I look forward to it
Fair point. I'll make an effort to watch a 49ers game. I think it's shown on some channels over here.

They take ages, like 4 hours to play 60 mins play.
  • LUFC
  • Veteran

Same here I'm sure you could get a link on the net.
Share 49ersWebzone