Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 725 users in the forums

The Official Leeds United thread

Hooligans
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Our guys blowing some spunk down your grandmothers' orifices isn't bailing them out. lol

Make it back to the top division and I'll support your team. Not supporting a second rate team. #frontrunner
Alright Ed
Looks like San Jose State colors lol.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Looks like San Jose State colors lol.

what does old timer?
So I am assuming we will see a scrimmage with SJ @ Levi's.
  • slip
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 370
I remember when Harry Kewell played for Leeds. Since then they have been relagated to a lower division. What about Leeds Rhinos (rugby league).
Originally posted by slip:
I remember when Harry Kewell played for Leeds. Since then they have been relagated to a lower division. What about Leeds Rhinos (rugby league).

Originally posted by DontBringBakStrachan:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Looks like San Jose State colors lol.

what does old timer?

Who is Strachan?
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Who is Strachan?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Strachan
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
  • Posts: 49,052
Just went through the Leeds team's wikipedia......I have no idea what it said lol
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Lufc-pete:
Could at least answer back.

lol nvm

Nearly 100,000 posts on a forum.

You can be the Ducky of the 49ers.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone