LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

The Official Phoenix Suns 2013-2014 "Race To The Playoffs? Thread.

Get it out, Unibrow!
How's Len doing?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
How's Len doing?

Len Bias is dead, you insensitive asshat!
How impressive is Archie Goodwin's speed? My God! I haven't seen speed like this since Allen Iverson first came into the league.
LOL, to lose on b******t goal-tending, kind of ridiculous, not sure what the hell the refs were looking at there, dude had his hand all the way up inside the basket.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
How's Len doing?

Len Bias is dead, you insensitive asshat!

Lol my bad I need to rewatch that 30/30 I thought they said he came back to life
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LOL, to lose on b******t goal-tending, kind of ridiculous, not sure what the hell the refs were looking at there, dude had his hand all the way up inside the basket.

A heartbreaker man, especially considering how well we played... but man! All 3 losses have been on the road in "down to the wire" games against 3 very good teams. I'm excited about this team like I haven't been since before Nash left. It might be premature but the future is looking bright. The only downside I see is the lack of a top pick in the next draft because the way we're playing we might just be a playoff team. We're young, incredibly athletic, talented, and most of all hungry and relentless, especially on defense(!). This is going to be a fun team to watch all year long, regardless of the record.
Suns look like they can play with anyone but their inexperience shows in the last few minutes of games where they've struggled to close teams out, kind of expect this to be a season long thing, which is okay, if they're going to lose, I would like to see them be competitive and fight until the end, I think that is better for developing their players and repeatedly getting blown out of games.
2 losses in a row. We trying to get on the level of the Kings?!?

Can't touch our tank mode

Can't touch our tank mode

Jazz putting it to you though
Suns wont win the lottery and get a stud. Afterall. this is a franchise that lost Lew Alcindor and got Neil Walk because of a coin flip.
We literally tried to give you guys the game at the end but you would not take it

It was the battle of who can tank better. You guys had like four opportunities on the final possesion to tie or take the lead, lol. I expect a Suns win tomorrow in Phoenix.
Originally posted by sacniner:
We literally tried to give you guys the game at the end but you would not take it

It was the battle of who can tank better. You guys had like four opportunities on the final possesion to tie or take the lead, lol. I expect a Suns win tomorrow in Phoenix.

Word lol
Share 49ersWebzone