LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

The Official Phoenix Suns 2013-2014 "Race To The Playoffs? Thread.

So much for tanking the season.

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 3, 2014 at 6:17 PM ]

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 3, 2014 at 6:16 PM ]
PG-Goran Dragic
SG-Eric Bledsoe
SF-PJ Tucker
PF-Markieff Morris
C-Miles Plumlee

Philadelphia..............

Damn, they can't even tank right. Bledsoe with 22 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists, Plumlee with 18 points, 15 rebounds and 3 blocked shots. All in all they ran circles around Portland, looked very athletic and fast, for a team that isn't supposed to win games, they look quite a bit better than the expectations might have indicated.
2-0 and in 1st place, we president now b***hes!

That dood Bledsoe is clutch as hell.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 1, 2013 at 9:34 PM ]
OMG, another Suns fan? I didn't make a Suns thread last year because the other 2 Suns fans had basically fallen off the board. 2-0. Championship here we come!
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
OMG, another Suns fan? I didn't make a Suns thread last year because the other 2 Suns fans had basically fallen off the board. 2-0. Championship here we come!

Win or lose this team is going to be exciting as hell to watch. Plumlee is like a generic white, discount version of Tim Duncan, footwork, rebounding, beating guys with terrific fundamentals. Bledsoe took the game over in the 4th quarter and Christmas made some big shots in the 3rd. They're young, super athletic and will run some teams into the ground this season. Still hoping they can lose enough to get a top pick, imagining how good Wiggins or Randle would look in a Suns uniform next season along with the other 50 1st round picks they have coming up.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on May 3, 2014 at 4:31 AM ]
Eric Bledsoe says "I got your clutch shot right here."

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Phoenix, being from Wisconsin I have followed the Bucks since the late 90s but past how many years had to scoreboard follow for my own sanity. Herb Kohl and John Hammond are horrible. Hammond has hit in the draft a few times but they love to load up on crappy vets because they are so dead set on getting to the playoffs and it doesn't matter if they are the 8th seed and swept in the 1st round year after year. For the life of me can't figure out how the Clippers wanted JJ Reddick and needed the Bucks to do the deal yet Phoenix comes in and gets Bledsoe and Bucks come away with 2 seconds. Bledsoe, Sanders, Henson and Giannis Antetokounmpo would be a nice young group to build with. Shouldn't have traded Tobias Harris to begin with so we would have never got the shot at Bledsoe but either way they failed miserably twice. If any team needs the 1st pick or a high pick it's the Bucks. They need a new arena and a star to help bring the team back from oblivion. They might need it worse than any other team. Even the guys who are die hards and their lives are Bucks basketball are rooting for them to tank because they have been in purgatory (for lack of a better word) for the past 10 years. Yeah I remember coming home from school one day to find out Ray Allen had been traded for what ended up being a 1/2 year rental in Gary Payton who didn't want to be there and Desmond Mason. I was so pissed and just felt sick. Soon after Glenn Robinson and Sam Cassell were traded away and the big 3 was no more. Then the gm who did it bolted to the Wizards (Ernie Grunfeld). Sorry for ranting about the Bucks in your thread but I figured I'd come after you since you were talking Bledsoe. That's what you and your team gets for stealing him.

Read Bucks and stopped reading

3-2, with our two losses coming on the road in close games against the Thunder and the Spurs. It's still early, but our efforts to rebuild through the draft with high picks might be getting compromised by the young, hungry talent on this team.

Horny Sack for Coach of the Year!
f**k you Denver, suck on our collective nuts!
You too, b***h ass Pelican"t"s!
Be afraid valrod, be very afraid!
Suns ain't bout dat tank lyfe yo.

This team is going to be a lot better than expected, a whole lot of scrappy, high effort players that refuse to back down, playing out of their minds right now.

I don't know what "Hooah Juice" Markieff Morris has been sipping on but dude has been on fire lately, blowing up like crazy. So far this season:

Eric Bledsoe-21 ppg, 7 assists, 4 rebounds.

Miles Plumlee-12 ppg, 10 rebounds, 2 blocks

Markieff Morris-17 ppg and 7 rebounds. :
Share 49ersWebzone