LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I have the most amazing story that I will tell you guys in full later, but the long and short of it is that my is now hooked up to the NBA Cares program.

That's great, P! Next step, wow them with your insight and move into the Lakers organization.
One of my kids rockin' a Laker championship ring.

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by jrg:
I have the most amazing story that I will tell you guys in full later, but the long and short of it is that my is now hooked up to the NBA Cares program.

your team im guessing?

whoops, yes

What!? Do tell...

It's a long story and I'm crazy busy until Friday. I'll tell you the full version of the story then.

On top of the NBA Cares thing, the Lakers sent us an assistant coach (permanently, or as "permanent" as you can be as a coach) to help out and help me to grow the program both on the court and financially. There's a potential Nike deal in the works too. It's been nuts, man.
It's a long story and I'm crazy busy until Friday. I'll tell you the full version of the story then.

On top of the NBA Cares thing, the Lakers sent us an assistant coach (permanently, or as "permanent" as you can be as a coach) to help out and help me to grow the program both on the court and financially. There's a potential Nike deal in the works too. It's been nuts, man.

In other words, Pete's abandoning those kids in hopes of holding a coaching position in the NBA!

Congrats!
More HGH for Kobe

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA Kobe Bryant is traveling to Germany to have another round of platelet-rich plasma therapy on his right knee, league sources tell Y! Sports.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by jrg:

your team im guessing?

whoops, yes

What!? Do tell...

Mad congrats. That's some next-level sh*t, P. I can't even imagine how your head must be buzzing with excitement.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Many of the Heat's players dropped weight this offseason, but Allen took the suggestion made by Pat Riley to the extreme.

Heat coach Erik Spoelstra wasn't exaggerating at the beginning of training camp when he said Allen reinvented himself in the offseason. At 38 years old and with 17 years in the league, Allen worked himself down to 197 pounds, which is the lightest he has been since his days starring at the University of Connecticut.

Originally posted by 4ML:
Many of the Heat's players dropped weight this offseason, but Allen took the suggestion made by Pat Riley to the extreme.

Heat coach Erik Spoelstra wasn't exaggerating at the beginning of training camp when he said Allen reinvented himself in the offseason. At 38 years old and with 17 years in the league, Allen worked himself down to 197 pounds, which is the lightest he has been since his days starring at the University of Connecticut.

obviously AIDS
Originally posted by valrod33:
More HGH for Kobe

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA Kobe Bryant is traveling to Germany to have another round of platelet-rich plasma therapy on his right knee, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Can't believe the league just turns the blind eye to that.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9erReign:
More HGH for Kobe

dunno what that is. is it illegal in the NBA? if not, its their own damn fault.

More HGH for Kobe

1) I can. You think they want Kobe or LeBron's massive dome getting busted for HGH?

2) I wonder if they've actually checked out that German doctor. A few players have gone to him, and it's not like they've been surreptitious about it. You'd figure that if they were getting HGH from him, they'd keep their visits to him on the DL.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

obviously AIDS

More HGH for Kobe

1) I can. You think they want Kobe or LeBron's massive dome getting busted for HGH?

2) I wonder if they've actually checked out that German doctor. A few players have gone to him, and it's not like they've been surreptitious about it. You'd figure that if they were getting HGH from him, they'd keep their visits to him on the DL.

Remember whe LeBron had that weird growth removed? HGH

Remember when Kobe had an afro? HGH
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Hall of Famer Chris Mullin goes 14 for 15 from deep, outshoots Kings players during 3-point contest
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Looking for an outside perspective on Oladipo...how do you guys think he'll do this year? Obviously I'm excited..but what do you guys think? 10-15PPG?
Share 49ersWebzone