LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
How the hell do you put the Nuggets behind the Timberwolves?

Cuz we winning the Ship
Originally posted by valrod33:
How the hell do you put the Nuggets behind the Timberwolves?

Cuz we winning the Ship

Congratulations:

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Tommy Beer: Metta World Peace, when asked whether he is more comfortable at small forward or the 4, "I am most comfortable in bed. I'm not gonna lie."
Originally posted by 4ML:
Tommy Beer: Metta World Peace, when asked whether he is more comfortable at small forward or the 4, "I am most comfortable in bed. I'm not gonna lie."

Lol I love ron

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

To clarify, the Thunder say Russell Westbrook will miss the first 4-6 weeks of the regular season
Originally posted by Jcool:
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

To clarify, the Thunder say Russell Westbrook will miss the first 4-6 weeks of the regular season

SAS vs MIA again then
Damn they ain't winning a game
I have the most amazing story that I will tell you guys in full later, but the long and short of it is that my is now hooked up to the NBA Cares program.

• jrg
  • Veteran
I have the most amazing story that I will tell you guys in full later, but the long and short of it is that my is now hooked up to the NBA Cares program.

your team im guessing?
Originally posted by jrg:

your team im guessing?

whoops, yes
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

That's f**king awesome!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
NBA 2K14 intro

Just bought it

Originally posted by jrg:
NBA 2K14 intro

Just bought it

Good intro, just got the game for 360. Pumped for season. Preseason kicks off Saturday, Rockets/Pelicans looking forward to the new season. Anything can happen. D12 and Harden will be a killer combo. But I know without a legit 3rd star we will be looking up, but I view rockets as a top 5 in west.

Also got my League Pass renewed, ready for reg season on the 30th, host Charlotte to open 2013-2014 season.
Share 49ersWebzone